Chapter 10: Ice-Cream

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

The next few days were almost a torture for Jeongguk. Why? Because whenever Yoongi would talk to him---it would start from their usual work talk and end at Taehyung which leaves Jeongguk angry. Jeongguk would shout and yell at his brother to shut up---that's all he can do because no matter how much he wants to at the moment---he can't punch his brother. So he just listens and allows Yoongi to keep corrupting his mind and confuse the hell out Jeongguk.

Jeongguk doesn't know why he stops whenever he sees Taehyung cleaning the counter. He doesn't know why he asks for coffee three to four times a day even when he drinks it only two times.

He doesn't know why he still feels frustration all over him even when he yells at the boy and sees the fear shine in his eyes just by that. It's supposed to satisfy him but it doesn't. He doesn't want Taehyung to effect him in any way. Even when Taehyung has done nothing---Jeongguk feels the urge to make Taehyung hate him. He'll hurt Taehyung so he can hate him completely. But how wrong he can be sometimes.

He doesn't know why he stopped at the stairs when he saw Taehyung being chased by Haechan. He just follows wherever Taehyung runs, giggles leaving his mouth and squeaking whenever Haechan gets near. It's just Taehyung's laugh he can hear.

"Lost?" Jeongguk is snapped out of his thoughts. He looks at his side and finds Yoongi standing beside him. He has an eyebrow raised and Jeongguk sighs.

"Let's go." Jeongguk says. Taehyung and Haechan become statues when they see the two brothers walking down the stairs. They just hope that they haven't seen them fooling around. But Taehyung is surprised when Jeongguk walks away without yelling at him. Haechan mirrors his expressions.

"We'll have have dinner at home tonight." Yoongi tells Haechan who nods. So after more than a month, Taehyung will be witnessing Jeongguk and Yoongi eat together in the mansion's dining room.

Taehyung's mind slips to morning when he prepared coffee for Jeongguk and the mafia boss stared at him. Differently, so different were his eyes when he was looking at Taehyung. Though Taehyung only glimpsed at him twice but he can't explain it. Jeongguk's eyes were always emotionless. The only emotion Taehyung ever saw was anger, fury and intimidation. That emotion was a new one and Taehyung isn't good at reading them.

Whatever. Taehyung shrugged it that time. He doesn't care what Jeongguk feels. The person who doesn't care about feelings of others---who treats them if they aren't human---doesn't deserve even a little sympathy or love.

Taehyung thinks sometimes, more like all the times that why Jeongguk is like this but he also knows that he'll never be able to know that. Then he always thinks what has he ever done to deserve this. He was always an obedient son, caring and kind---still is. Then why did all this happened to him.

Maybe there is a reason behind it---the idea which Taehyung thinks is absurd because what possibly could be the reason of him being captured by the mafia boss and getting hurt. But there might be a reason after all---a big one. Something worth---but who knows!?

All he is grateful of is that he hasn't gone crazy yet. After a the sufferings from two years ago till now and who knows what's ahead---he is still sane and hasn't lost his mind.

Thought be thinks his starting to. If Haechan wasn't here, he's sure he wouldn't lose it. For two days, he had a nightmare of being a prostitute in a club and being used like that and woke up crying in the middle of the night.

-------------------------------

Taehyung was folding his clothes when he hears a knock on the door. He thought it would be Haechan because they had to cook together for lunch. Taehyung wanted to make japchae because he wanted Jeongguk and Yoongi to taste the dish that he especially learned from Seokjin. Haechan can do the rest. Of course Taehyung would help.