Chapter 47: Silence

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung woke up woke up to the warmth that always made him feel like he's where he belongs---in the arms of his lover---the place which he can easily call home.

Taehyung feels Jeongguk's arms around his waist---his breath hot on his nape. Taehyung doesn't care about the pain in his left side---it doesn't matter to him as he turns around and faces Jeongguk. The mafia boss squirms at the movement against him and opens his eyes slowly, blinking away the blurriness and is met with Taehyung's beautiful brown orbs and he's instantly lost in them. Both of them are.

"Gukkie." Taehyung whispers after a while---after finally finding his way out of the depth of Jeongguk's eyes.

"Yes baby." Jeongguk whispers.

"Sing for me. Please." Taehyung says and Jeongguk was a bit surprised. He doesn't remember when was the last time he sang---just for fun or just because he want to, he doesn't remember. He sure listens to songs but just a few---those which he utterly loves.

"Please Jeongguk." Taehyung requests. Jeongguk smiles and brings his hand up to caress Taehyung's cheek---then tracing Taehyung's lips with his thumb.

"Wise men say only fools rush in---". And Taehyung is ready drowned in Jeongguk's angelic voice.

"But I can't help falling in love with you---". And it's so damn true. He is madly in love with Taehyung.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?---". And Taehyung wants to scream for him to never leave him---to always stay with me.

"If I can't help falling in love with you?---". And Jeongguk isn't falling---he already is in love Taehyung. Taehyung has already teared up and so has Jeongguk. It's the moment that their love speaks louder---without them speaking.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes---". Taehyung plays with Jeongguk's earing, slowly---he doesn't let the tears blind his sights because he wants to only look at Jeongguk and keep looking at him.

"Some things are meant to be---". Indeed they are---like their love.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too---". Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hand and kisses it---his lips lingering on the soft and warm skin for a while.

He just made a promise---to himself and to Taehyung. Even if it costs him his life---Jeon Jeongguk will do anything---anything for Kim Taehyung.

"For I can't help falling in love with you." Taehyung was mesmerised---in a trance---lost in Jeongguk's voice---in Jeongguk's eyes---in Jeongguk. They both were crying---for their love---for eachother.

And they don't know who initiated but their lips meet with a firm and tender press---the feeling of love---being with eachother---connecting them from the heart to the soul---as one.

Jeongguk pulls Taehyung from his waist and Taehyung now lies on Jeongguk completely---tilting his head to deepen the kiss. And these are the moments that Jeongguk thinks if he's dreaming or of they are real.

And to make him believe---Taehyung is always there. His lips molding perfectly with his---the electricity that runs in his body with every kiss and touch---they are all enough to make him believe that Kim Taehyung is with him and that he belongs to him.

"I love you." Taehyung breaks the kiss and whispers against Jeongguk's lips. He doesn't want to talk about last night. He'll just thank Jeongguk for saving him and rather than that---there's nothing he wants to talk about.