Chapter 7: Cross

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

W: triggering scene in (italics)

"But you said everyone else will be here too." Taehyung says when he finds the apartment empty. His boyfriend said there will be others too but so far, no one was here.

"They will be here, don't worry." He gives him the smile that Taehyung had fallen for.

"Okay." Taehyung says and sits on the couch.

Taehyung knew he was a lightweight. He knew he can't handle alcohol in his system but he kept drinking because his boyfriend was so convincing. He believed him. He believed him when he said his friends will be coming over as well. He believed him when he said the drink isn't alcoholic. Lies. They were all lies.

"What--what are you doing?" Taehyung's vision was blurry but he can still see the smirk on other's face. He was leaning forward and Taehyung was backing away.

"Oh come on baby. You have no idea how long I've waited for this." His hand was on Taehyung's thigh and the smaller boy flinched.

"I think I should leave. Seokjin hyung will be waiting for me." Taehyung gets up is immediately pinned down by the older male.

"You're not going anywhere sweetie." The guy slurs and Taehyung wants to through up at the smell. This was not the guy he fell for. That guy was sweet and caring. Not this. You see, Taehyung loves so easily. Even when he had his heart broken before, he still fell for this guy. The guy who was with him for six months and it was the love Taehyung thought would be forever. Oh how wrong he was.

"Let me go." Taehyung says and wriggles from his hold but in vain.

"Don't act all sweet and innocent with me. I know you're a slut for dicks, I'm just gonna give what you want." Taehyung's blood runs cold at his words. Taehyung told him that he isn't ready for sex yet and he understood but now---Taehyung doesn't know what got into the guy he gave his heart to.

This was the guy who has abused him, hurt him, used him, physically and emotionally. For next four months Taehyung was forced to stay with him, acting all lovey dovey infront of others and then getting beaten when alone. His boyfriend never told him why he did that. Why he changed so suddenly.

Taehyung was free from him when Seokjin once saw everything and called police. They took him away.

Taehyung was traumatised after that. He stayed with Seokjin when he used to live alone and his parents didn't noticed since he usually stayed with Seokjin more than them.

Taehyung can never forget that day. When he finally realised that there is no such thing as true love. Taehyung remembers the pain he felt that night.

"It's better if I keep you here." Jeongguk says, standing up and looks at the boy heless on the floor. "It'll be easier for me to see you break. You have dug your own grave Kim Taehyung. Now you'll see what happens when you try to be smart with me." Taehyung kept his eyes closed.

"Monster." Taehyung gritts his teeth though he tried not to cry like he did two years ago, he couldn't stop his tears. Jeongguk didn't hear it. The ravenette places his foot, shoe black and sleek right on Taehyung's shoulder and pushes him to lay on the floor.