Chapter 25: Masquerade

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

TW: degrading words and body harm mentioned.

Third Person POV

"Thank you Taehyung-ssi." Yugyeom says and Taehyung halts as he was about to open the car door. Taehyung slowly looks at the assistant who wasn't looking at him but ahead, his expression firm yet Taehyung could tell he was worried as well.

"It's--It's okay." Taehyung says but he wasn't really good. He had a heavy feeling in his heart ever since he saw Jeongguk broken and he had no idea what it was.

"Take care of him." Taehyung says after a moment and Yugyeom nods. Yugyeom wanted to ask if he'll visit again but Taehyung had already left.

Once in the house, Taehyung's parents bombarded him with questions. Taehyung just told them to sleep his room and he would take the couch. His parents didn't argued and went to Taehyung's room. Taehyung sat on his couch, staring at the blood---Jeongguk's blood on his sleeve.

It's not fair. I was hurt too. I still am. I was happy at first, felt satisfied when I saw Jeongguk hurting, begging in front of me but now---just moments ago---why did I just wanted to forget everything and embrace him in a hug and just never let go. It's getting harder and harder for me to keep hating him if he'll do this. 

Taehyung was torn.

Why should he feel guilty when he was the victim and he shouldn't be feeling bad for man he just left under the comforter, bloodied and hurting before that.

Hurting. Why do everyone seem to forget that Taehyung is hurting too. Jeongguk kept hurting him even when he knew he has gone through worse before yet he didn't stop.

Jeongguk's begging now but Taehyung was begging him to stop too. No one listened to him so why should he listen?

Kim Taehyung---Jeongguk loves you. He loves you and you know that and if you have already told him that what he did was nothing compared to what your ex did to you---and when you know he can do anything for you---hurt himself for you---cry for you---then why can't you just let yourself be loved---when you know only he can love you the way you always wanted.

Yes but what surety is there that this love of him will be forever? Taehyung always had his heart broken so it's impossible for him to trust love.

Yet his heart is being unfairly kind. He is being unfairly kind that he feels bad for Jeongguk. He just doesn't want anyone close to madness because of him.

Ask yourself Kim Taehyung---has any one ever cried for you. Did both of your so called boyfriends ever cried for you---what's holding you back?

That agonizing past. The brutal memories of those two months that renewed the older wounds. That's what's holding him back.

"S-stop...please!" Taehyung couldn't even hear his own voice.

"Slut. I told you not to fucking speak!" Taehyung hears that hoarse, deadly loud voice. A scream leaves his lips.

"Such pretty legs." He hears that ugly laugh as the pain on his inner thighs and whole body makes him cry out.