Chapter 58: Sensation

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"What's wrong baby?"

Taehyung gulps at the raspy voice of his lover and tries to get off of Jeongguk's lap but Jeongguk keeps firm hands in his hips to keep his at place. Taehyung tries to avoid Jeongguk's gaze but once met---he can't look away. Jeongguk's eyes always are captivating.

"Your---your coffee will---get cold." Taehyung stutters and Jeongguk chuckles darkly.

"So what baby? Do you think you can escape right now without answering me huh?" Jeongguk says, nuzzling Taehyung's neck and the raspberry haired boy sighs at the feeling.

"What---do you want to--want to know?" Taehyung breathes out and feels Jeongguk's smile against his neck.

"Tell me---what did you thought when you saw her here?" Jeongguk asks, kissing Taehyung's neck softly.

"Nothing---I just came here to---give you the--the coffee." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk pulls back, now facing Taehyung who was breathing heavily.

"Oh really?" Jeongguk mocks with a smirk and Taehyung knows he's not getting away. So what if he was acting possessive a little---Jeongguk does it all the time.

"Yeah." Taehyung answers.

"Okay---so---what do you think of her? Isn't she pretty?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns.

Ex-fucking-cuse me? Taehyung is sure gonna snap.

"What do you mean? Do you like her?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I don't know---maybe." Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung's mouth is wide open. He furrows his eyebrows and hits Jeongguk's chest, wriggling in his hold to get off.

"Well then go to her." Taehyung utters and tries to get out of Jeongguk's grip but there's no way he's letting go.

"Ohh---are you jealous baby?" Jeongguk utters in the same tone and Taehyung groans in irritation.

"Haechanie is waiting, let go, I have to go down." Taehyung says---because hell no, he's not accepting that.

"Answer me." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung groans again but doesn't answer.

"Jeongguk, Haechan---". Jeongguk's hands immediately vanish from Taehyung's body as Taehyung glares at him. The mafia boss chuckles as Taehyung gets up and takes a deep breath and then walks towards the door.

Jeongguk doesn't let him though---he's not going to let him escape. Taehyung was about to successfully escape but was turn around by a strong grip on his arm and faced with his fiancé.

"What's the rush baby?" Jeongguk cages Taehyung, his breath hot on Taehyung's lips and the raspberry haired boy bites his lips.

Jeongguk brings his hand up to caress Taehyung's cheek softly, then tracing his finger from Taehyung's jaw to his neck and then further down to his chest until the fabric of Taehyung's sweater blocks it. Taehyung feels the flutters where ever the touch goes.

"Tell me baby, were you jealous?" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung immediately nods---unable to have control over himself as he feels Jeongguk's hand trailing to his lower region.

"Gukkie---I---can't see you with anyone who isn't me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles, leaning in and prepping kisses from Taehyung's jaw to his neck. Taehyung being possessive is a big yes.

"I'm all yours baby. All yours." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's skin and Taehyung moans when Jeongguk sucks a hickey.

"Only mine." Taehyung utters and threads his fingers in Jeongguk's hair, bringing him up to kiss him hard. Jeongguk kisses back immediately as their lips mold perfectly with eachother's and tongues dance erotically in chase for the dominance.