Chapter 15: Somehow

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung's vision was clouded by tears, he didn't knew and he didn't even cared about where he was running to. Though he knows that he will end up in his small room. He tripped on the last stair, falling on the shinning. His knees were hurting due the impact but he immediately gets up. Haechan was in the lounge and greeted Taehyung but the raspberry haired boy didn't listen.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Haechan asks but Taehyung keeps walking to his small room. He doesn't break down his time. He just sits on the bed, tears still in his eyes but he doesn't let them fall, wiping them away.

It's not true. It can't be true. Taehyung of course doesn't believe it. But he heard it loud and clear. It was Jeongguk, his voice when he said those words.

Yes! Yes, I'm in love with Taehyung. Taehyung hopes he was just hearing things but that wasn't true. Jeongguk said those words loud and clear---and Taehyung has heard them loud and clear.

But that's not just possible. He hates me. He has hurt me a lot. He has tortured me. Then how can he love me. It makes no sense at all. Someone like Jeongguk doesn't know what love is.

But why did he said that. Jeongguk can't just yell that he loves me. He doesn't love me. He can't love me.

Taehyung was so confused at the moment. It just doesn't make sense at all. He never ever thought that he would hear this from Jeon Jeongguk. This was shocking for Taehyung but he will never believe it. And even if it was true---Taehyung doesn't care.

Taehyung never gave Jeongguk any chance that would make him fall for him. Taehyung remembers no such moment where he has given Jeongguk something that would lead to this. When Jeongguk was gentle with him, his mind couldn't thought that it was because he loves him. He has just shrugged if off.

Why? Why him? Why Jeongguk out of all people? Why someone that I hate with all my passion? Why couldn't it be someone else?

Taehyung fell in love twice before. First time when be was 17 and in high school. It was his first experience, sweet and innocent love. The other boy loved him too but maybe they were too young and that time to actually know what love was. The boy's parents found out and they had sent him overseas. Taehyung hasn't seen him ever since. Taehyung didn't even wanted to.

He was twenty when he caught someone's attention. He was handsome and older than Taehyung and Taehyung can easily say that he fell for him because of the way be looked at him. The way he was rough yet gentle with the kisses. Taehyung wanted his first time with him but he was scared and wanted time. He never knew that after six months of such amazing relationship, that night changed everything.

The night he showed him his real colors. That monstrous beast.

It made Taehyung to never believe in love again. He vowed to never fall in love again---to not have his heart broken for the third time. He doesn't believe in love at all. So how do expect him to believe in love from a person like Jeon Jeongguk?

The person who opened his newly healed wounds.

Taehyung discards all of the events from earlier and promises to forget that he ever heard those words from Jeongguk. Taehyung doesn't feel the same at all and if Jeongguk had fallen for him, it makes him superior to Jeongguk.

But why Jeongguk loves him? Just why? How can this even be possible. Just mere two months and Jeongguk just----Taehyung groans.

Just forget it.