Chapter 32: Blooming

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk almost forgets that Taehyung has an ability to surprise him no matter what. Taehyung is a wonder in himself---in his own way which always leaves Jeongguk's mind hazy. Just like the moment right now, when Jeongguk wasn't expecting even a hug---Taehyung kissed him---which is heavenly, he also pleaded. For something that Jeongguk can't deny because he does want to prove his love to Taehyung---in everyway.

Taehyung isn't scared. He's not confused nor he is shaking. His eyes only hold confidence---yet pleading look. The slight little tears make Taehyung's eyes sparkle in the dim light of the lounge. Taehyung's eyes hold surety yet Jeongguk wants to make sure still---because he doesn't want to force anything.

"Are you sure Taehyung?" Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips, their proximity not allowing them to go any further because they want to stay as close as possible.

Taehyung nods just a little but enough to make sure Jeongguk understands that he wants it---with all his heart---all of him.

"Yes, Jeongguk. I do---please just---I don't want to remember that. I want you to make me forget please." Even if he knows that it's not easy---forgetting that moment and those moments is definitely not easy but right now---being in the place where he is treasured---he wants to feel worthy---he doesn't want to feel like a mere subject---he wants to be loved---and he knows that Jeongguk will definitely love him.

"Taehyung--".

"Please Jeongguk." Taehyung begs. He doesn't want to feel pathetic---begging to be fucked. He wants Jeongguk to willingly touch him---to not think that Taehyung just want it for relief and to momentarily forget about the shit that's been going on. No, Taehyung really wants this. He wants Jeongguk.

It's really difficult for Jeongguk to believe that it's happening. That's it's Taehyung who actually wants him. To love him. It's something Jeongguk wants to prove in every way.

Jeongguk presses their lips again, fervently in a deep kiss. Jeongguk feels like he'll actually pass out. That's it's not him who initiated the kiss, just like last time but Taehyung actually wants more. Jeongguk doesn't know why Taehyung wants this---he doesn't love him so Jeongguk was surprised when Taehyung said that but he can see the vulnerability in Taehyung's eyes and the pleading---how can Jeongguk says no.

Taehyung responds with same vigour, with same passion---contented at Jeongguk's response. He doesn't want to think about the forgiveness thing---the 'wait for me'. Taehyung had his heart ready to be handed over to the rightful owner---so he's doing it right. He's finally letting Jeongguk have his heart.

But Taehyung won't say anything. He's still a little scared---not much but with so much going on---this decision is something he needs to be careful with. After all, he's breaking a promise---he's letting himself be completely vulnerable in Jeongguk's hands, handing him his heart which he wanted to keep to himself forever yet he's still trusting it with Jeongguk---because now, he believes that Jeongguk---will do anything to not break Taehyung's heart.

Jeongguk pulls away, watching Taehyung's eyes closed, hair messy and lips red and glistening. If Taehyung trusted him with his body---Jeongguk promises to make sure to love Taehyung---to treasure him like he deserves---

---Not something rushed and messy, over in a matter of minutes---no, he wants to take his time, to explore every inch of Taehyung's body and to make him feel good. After all the pain he has elicted on Taehyung---he wants to make up for it by making him feel good. Sweet and gentle---just like Taehyung.

Jeongguk picks Taehyung in his arms, the raspberry haired boy opens his eyes, linking his arms around Jeongguk's neck and never looking away from his eyes as the mafia boss makes his way towards the room.