Chapter 42: Lily

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was so happy. Having dinner with Jeongguk was a luxurious experience because the mafia boss treated him as if he was a royalty. And then they had the ice-cream in Taehyung's favourite parlour. It was Jeongguk who took him there and Taehyung couldn't be more happy. He wanted to jump.

Jeongguk didn't want to eat ice-cream at first but just a pout from Taehyung had him melting and he agreed and he doesn't regret it. He really liked the sweetness even when he wasn't a fan of sweet things.

But seeing the beautiful smile when Taehyung feeds him himself was everything. He always want to see Taehyung smiling. He wants to become the barrier between Taehyung and every problem this bloody world has to offer. He'll bear everything but won't let anything happen to this boy be loves so much.

Taehyung has gone through alot of pain. Alot of pain that Jeongguk is sure he would never have endured if it was him. Taehyung doesn't deserve this at all. He deserves all the love in this world and Jeongguk will make sure he'll give love---as much as he can to Taehyung.

They were in the car now. Jeongguk heading to drop Taehyung at his house. Taehyung has a soft smile on his face as he plays with Jeongguk's earing.

"It's distracting me." Jeongguk grins.

"Should I stop?" Taehyung says.

"No." And Taehyung chuckles.

"Yoongi hyung is back." Jeongguk says after a while and Taehyung stops playing with the earing.

"Oh, that's good." Taehyung claps his hands together and looks out of the window. He shouldn't have doubted them. Both Yoongi and Jeongguk know better what they do I their line of work.

"I told you Taehyung---he'll be fine. He knows more than me. He can take care of himself and he doesn't need any help." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"I'm sorry---I won't interfere in your business again." Taehyung softly says.

"What we do is dangerous Taehyung and I would never forgive myself if something happened to you because of me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods again.

"Please don't look away from me Taehyung. Look at me. Say something." Jeongguk desperately says as the car is parked outside Taehyung's house.

"Please." Taehyung finally looks at him at the pleading voice of his lover.

"You mean being with you is dangerous? Being seen with you is dangerous? And we can't be a normal couple because you're a mafia boss and if your enemies see me with you---they'd hurt me?" Now Jeongguk can't hold Taehyung's gaze so he looks ahead.

"You are dangerous. And you definitely want to save me from all the dangers then---". Taehyung pauses for a while.

"Shouldn't you stay away from me?" Jeongguk snaps his head towards Taehyung's direction, his eyes wide in panic.

"Taehyung. No---that's not---".

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung's voice breaks.

"Didn't I told you that I accept you with a the dangers. I don't care what happens next---I just---I just want to be with you and I don't want you to worry about you bringing any danger to me." Taehyung says, looking defeated.

"I can't just forget about who I really am and what I can cause you. Trust me when I say this---if any of the bloody fucker out their found out that you are important to me Taehyung---they will try to ruin everything. Everything." Jeongguk utters and takes Taehyung's hand in his own.