Chapter 52: Yearn

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Home.

Jeongguk's touch, Jeongguk's embrace, Jeongguk's kisses---always feel like home. The place where he belongs---the place he can rightfully and without any doubt---call his home---his safe haven---the place he yearns for---It's Jeongguk and the way he securely---with such love and gentleness---holds him, it's all Taehyung needs---for the rest of his life.

Jeongguk feels like he's the most luckiest person in the world. Lucky---because after everything he does---no matter how much Taehyung gets hurt---he always accepts Jeongguk back. Whatever shit Jeongguk gets into---Taehyung pulls him back to himself---in his arms and Jeongguk forgets everything else---only the feeling of being in his lover's arms---keeps Jeongguk sane.

He thought Taehyung---this time---will never accept him. Always being at fault and hurting Taehyung, pushing him away yet still---somehow---after being away from him for seven months---which are too damn much---Jeongguk is with Taehyung, in his arms, so close and finally able to get lost in Taehyung's love, from where he never wants to be found.

The kiss they share---holds every emotion they want to convey. Maybe the words aren't enough right now---their actions speaks louder than words. Their love don't need some mere sentences---even their eyes hold enough affection for the whole world to know that they are in love with eachother.

Their lips mold perfectly with eachother because they are made to be fit together---to complete the missing puzzles that are themselves. They complete eachother---in every aspect, they complete eachother.

"Gukkie---". Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's lips as they pull apart. Taehyung clutching onto Jeongguk's collar tightly and Jeongguk's hold tight and secure around Taehyung.

"Yes baby." Jeongguk whispers back and leans in to rest their foreheads together. They say nothing after that---they don't need to, just a beautiful smile that Taehyung gives Jeongguk, is enough for him to calm the turmoil inside of him. Just a little touch of Taehyung, just a glimpse of him---is enough.

But Jeongguk is selfish and he wants Taehyung all to himself---to love him and cherish him---just like Taehyung deserves.

"I should head back." Taehyung softly says and Jeongguk nods. Taehyung puts distance between them as Jeongguk puts on his coat. They walk out of the garage and Jeongguk thanks this little place too.

Walking side by side, a soft smile on both of theirs lips---Taehyung turns to his side to say something to Jeongguk.

"Uhh Jeongguk?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums, looking at him.

"Today is our studio's annual party---I mean tonight and it's my first time attending and---I---was thinking---". Taehyung bites his lips.

"You were thinking what?" Jeongguk asks, grinning widely.

"If you'd like to go with me?" Taehyung shyly completes and Jeongguk breaks into chuckles---the sound that Taehyung loves so much.

"Of course I will---after all--". Jeongguk leans in and whispers in Taehyung's ear. "I might have to save you from people who won't keep their eyes off of you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung blushes.

"How can---how can you say that people will only look at me?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles again.

"Don't you know baby---you're a sinful sight when you dress up---and for me---all the time." Jeongguk pecks Taehyung's temple and leans back, leaving Taehyung's heart beating crazily.

"Sh-shut up." Taehyung stutters and walks ahead---Jeongguk follows with a contented smile on his lips.

"Where is the party at anyways?" Jeongguk asks.