Chapter 6: Dread

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

W: degrading words

"Who is he?" Jeongguk raises his eyebrow at Jimin's question.

"That's none of your business Mr. Park." Jeongguk says as he gestures Hoseok to continue.

"Does he work here?" Jeongguk gritts his teeth when Jimin interrupts.

"You are here to discuss about selling your drugs to me, not discuss him." Jeongguk says and gestures Hoseok again. Jimin doesn't says anything after that. His wasn't focusing on Hoseok explaining to Jeongguk. His mind invaded by the raspberry haired boy.

"I'll think about the offer." Jeongguk says when the discussion ends.

"Please do Mr. Jeon, you won't regret it." Jimin says as him and his secretary get up.

"We'll see about that." Jeongguk replies though he isn't interested in this offer at all.

"I guess you didn't like the coffee." Jeongguk says as he looks at the two cups which were full.

"Yeah well, we forgot." Hoseok says and Jeongguk smirks.

"Okay. Yugyeom will show you way out."

Walking behind Yugyeom, Jimin looks around, hoping to see that beautiful boy again but he couldn't. Now don't blame him, no matter how fucked up Park Jimin is, he knows how to appreciate beauty when he sees one.

Hoseok was noticing Jimin's change of behaviour so he decided to ask when they reached their office.

"Everything okay?" Hoseok asks as he takes off his jacket.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah." Jimin answers. Hoseok walks behind his chair and starts massaging his shoulders and Jimin relaxes to the touch.

"Something is surely bothering you. You can tell me you know." Hoseok says, pushing Jimin a little ahead to massage his nape.

"Your hands are magic Hoseok." Jimin groans as he feels his tense muscles loosening a little.

"Don't change he topic. Is it about the coffee boy?" Hoseok says and Jimin chuckles.

"What do you think?" Jimin asks.

"You were lost in his when you saw him, literally and you weren't paying attention to the meeting at all after that. Is it love at first sight Mr. Park?" Hoseok muses and Jimin snorts.

"Love isn't for people like us Hoseok. Love is pure and innocent, we are not." Jimin says and Hoseok hums. Jimin is right.

"But your eyes said otherwise. You were looking at him as if he's your entire world." Hoseok says.

"Maybe." Jimin mutters and closes his eyes. He doesn't know what happened to him back there but he knows that he shouldn't be feeling like this. He doesn't want to be weak again.

--------------------------------

The day Taehyung was dreading is finally here. Yoongi is back and he is currently in Jeongguk's office. Taehyung's heart stopped beating when he saw Yoongi in the lounge talking to Yugyeom who was holding his suitcase. Yoongi's eyes briefly met Taehyung's who was dusting off the the tables and now looking at him with wide fearful eyes.

He doesn't know Yoongi at all and haven't seen him. He's only heard about him from Jeongguk and Haechan but watching him stand there, Taehyung is sure that this man is Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately looks away and heads towards Jeongguk's office and Taehyung runs in his small room, locking it. He slides down the door, well aware that his life is going to be a complete hell soon.