Chapter 16: Road

Ignore the mistakes plz :) Boring

Third Person POV

When Jeongguk turned around after Taehyung sat in the car, he didn't wanted to go to his office or to his room. He was walking slowly inside and he believes that he would never be able to get that image out of his mind. The way Taehyung looked at him, his eyes taunting him that he won. Taehyung won and Jeongguk lost.

Lost.

Jeongguk lost---his love. Taehyung was someone who he never thought or dreamed of to be someone he would fall for. Hell, he never even though---or more like he was sure that he can never fall in love yet he did, he fell so hard and it hurts. Of course, falling hurts and when it's love---It hurts like a bitch.

Jeongguk was in the lounge now. Staring all around as if he's stepping here for the first time. The glass table surrounded by the couches had marbles in a jar on it. The colourful marbles that were shinning, gaining his attention. He rarely ever sits on the lounge and watch TV. He doesn't even have time to spend in this side of house. He was either out or in his office room.

Jeongguk picks the jar in his hands, the blue glass illuminating in his hand. He once saw Taehyung looking at them when he was cleaning the table. Taehyung touched the lid and Jeongguk does he same, tracing his finger right at the place where Taehyung did.

Is everything going to remind me of him? Jeongguk half smiles---sadly

Jeongguk kept staring at him and didn't realised that Yoongi and Haechan have also entered the lounge, he wasn't paying attention to them at all. Jeongguk's eyes were sparkling just like the marbles. He remembers how Taehyung's eyes sparkled when he cried.

Whenever he would torture him, Taehyung's eyes sparkled with tears. His eyes would sparkle with hurt. Jeongguk couldn't get to read the silent plea Taehyung would make whenever he was hurting him. The plea to stop, to not do this to him and Jeongguk would just turn him away.

So Jeongguk also hated the beautiful sparkle of these marbles. If Taehyung's eyes have left the sparkle of happiness---no one else should have it. Though he himself was the reason of it.

So Jeongguk raises his arm and throws the jar with all his might. The jar breaks into millions of tiny pieces as it hits the ground. Haechan gasps loudly and Yoongi closes his eyes in defeat.

The marbles didn't break---some did but the rest didn't but atleast they weren't shining anymore but Jeongguk didn't stop here. He grabs the other jar and breaks it too. The two maids come running outside but Yoongi gestures them to stop and go back. Even Yugyeom runs inside to see.

Jeongguk was fuming---he was fuming because he felt so helpless. Because he had no control over his heart. Because he needs Taehyung. And what makes him more furious is the fact that he is well aware---well aware that it's not possible. He just saw Taehyung leaving and he knows Taehyung will never want to come back here.