Chapter 29: Poise

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Trigger warning! Read at your own risk! Will start from (☆)

Taehyung can't stop the tears that fall from his eyes. It's not in his control. He can't decide---he can't differentiate if his tears are of sadness or happiness. Maybe it's niether. Or maybe it's both.

He hated it---he hated seeing Jeongguk like that. Seokjin told him to break his pride---but how can he just do anything bad to him when he'll look like that. So shattered and broken just because of a dream. A bad dream. Taehyung can understand that feeling, he's been through it.

You're making it so difficult for me to just not give you my heart, Jeongguk. I want to keep my heart to myself. I can't risk falling for someone again yet you---you have made me forget everything you did to me. Because ---how much you love me---the way you look at me---knowing that you're always there for me---knowing that you will do anything---just anything for me---then how do you expect me to just hate you.

I gave you a chance---so that you can earn my forgiveness. Must you make it so easy for me to forgive you because I don't want to. I can't. It'll hurt me. Taehyung cries himself to sleep but he isn't sad anymore. He is confused.

I need time, Jeongguk. If it was some other world then I'd already be yours but it's not and I can't forget not forgive just yet. It's too soon and I'm not wrong for doing this. It's fair. You know it is. You said you'd wait for me to forgive you.

Please---wait---just a little but. Wait for me.

I don’t know why I am dancing at this moment of reunion---

But I am proud of the flair with which I dance before you.

------------------------------

Jeongguk watches the scenery change into thick gust of clouds and then ear again. He sees the deep water as he flies upon in his private jet. He always keeps his eyes out of the window whenever he flies. He loves seeing the change he gets to have while flying atleast. It doesn't feel nice this time.

Nothing feels good from the moment he had stepped inside the jet. He tries to forget his uneasiness by thinking about the night with Taehyung. How much care the raspberry haired boy had shown. How worried he was for him. And that shyness after the sweet kiss---the warmth in the middle of the cold---the innocence and beauty of that moment. Jeongguk does smile at that---but he can't help but to wither in sadness again. He can't help it.

"We will most probably be back in three days if we get to meet Mr. Han before the event." Yoongi says.

"We can't have the new crew shipped immediately. We have to check and inspect each and every thing to be sure---". Yoongi halts when be sees his brother isn't paying attention to him.

"Jeongguk?" Yoongi softly says and the called male slowly turns his head towards him. Yoongi can understand that sad look. He can.

"Don't think much about him okay. You made sure that he'll be safe so don't worry okay." Yoongi smiles and little and Jeongguk sighs. He couldn't just leave without making sure Taehyung will be safe. He can't leave him without any care when he knows an asshole is looking for Taehyung. Oh he'll definitely deal with him.