Chapter 33: Indulgence

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung squirms in his sleep, now waking up and feeling the source of warmth next to him. The movement causes Jeongguk to wake up immediately since he just slept a moment ago after marvelling at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes flutter open and he stretches lazily, no idea who he's sleeping next to. It's when his eyes fall on Jeongguk, trailing from Jeongguk's chest to his face---his eyes widen and he immediately puts distance between himself and Jeongguk.

The sudden realization of not being alone in the bed startled him.

Jeongguk seems to notice Taehyung's surprise and sits up. Taehyung also sits on the bed, covering himself as if he was naked and not in Jeongguk's shirt.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk says as he gets up. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"Why?" Taehyung whispers. He realises what he did must've made Jeongguk feel bad but he couldn't help it. He never woke up next to someone like this. Such warmth and softness---he hasn't felt that next to anyone before. Actually, he never woke up next to someone who treasured him with love.

"You---you look uncomfortable." Jeongguk says, ignoring the dull ache he has gotten used to. Not being loved back, it's something Jeongguk wishes never had happened.

"I'm not. Really. I was just---".

"It's okay. I get it." You don't have to lie. Jeongguk shouldn't just walk away but believes Taehyung would make an excuse just so Jeongguk won't feel bad. Jeongguk leaves Taehyung in confusion when there is alot Taehyung needs to ask him. He showers and gets ready in the other room.

Jeongguk knows he straight forward just ignored Taehyung. He couldn't tell him how beautiful he was looking even if he just woke up. He wanted---excepted---hoped just a little bit for Taehyung to smile at him when they'll wake up. But then again, he's just a monster who scared Taehyung away.

Taehyung had wore Jeongguk's clothes previous day too and now he took his clothes after they were washed and puts then on after showering. He hated how Jeongguk's face fell the moment he distanced himself. His smile dropping into a panicked expression.

Taehyung wanted to explain himself---to tell him he isn't used to this at all, he is used to waking up alone in the darkness after having a bad dream or simply waking up alone in the morning with an aching and defeaning silence of his room.

Taehyung makes his way to the kitchen and finds Jeongguk ready there. He was making breakfast. Taehyung takes out the stool and sits on it, resting his arms on the counter.

"I don't usually eat breakfast so---you'll have to eat these pancakes." Jeongguk says and Taehyung giggles. Jeongguk doesn't want to look back, he doesn't want to look at Taehyung and lose all his control.

"It's okay Jeongguk." Taehyung says and Jeongguk can never get tired of hearing his name from Taehyung. He doesn't reply. Jeongguk sets the dishes I front of Taehyung, ignoring the way Taehyung's eyes focuses on his every move.

"You're not going to eat?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk shakes his head. Taehyung realises Jeongguk really is upset because he hasn't even looked at him.

"I'm not hungry either." Taehyung says and pushes away the plate. Jeongguk finally looks at him but this time, Taehyung looks away.

"Taehyung, please have breakfast." Jeongguk says---almost defeated.

"I don't want to." Taehyung answers. Jeongguk doesn't like having breakfast and if he'll eat, it'll surely upset his stomach.

"Stop acting like a child Taehyung---".