Chapter 31: Embrace

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk---some months ago was the person who would feel happy---relieved when he'd see anyone crying like Taehyung right now. He would make sure to hurt them more---just so he could see them in pain and cry. But it's Taehyung---this is Taehyung.

The boy he loves---the boy be made him fall for him without even trying. The boy he'd kill for---the boy he'd die for. He'll do anything to never see a tear in Kim Taehyung's eyes again.

He knows it's impossible---therr will be times where he himself will be the cause of those tears but he'll try---he'll try to never hurt Taehyung and to not let anyone hurt Taehyung again---even if Taehyung doesn't belong to him yet, he'll do it for the rest of is life.

Jeongguk felt and still feels like Taehyung isn't talking about Minhyuk---It's like he's talking about him. Taehyung is crying because of him. Jeongguk's heart broke when Taehyung said that getting r*ped is a normal thing for him. He wasn't just talking about Minhyuk maybe---he was talking about Jeongguk too who haven't done that but he has hurt him too much, broke him all over again.

Because these two were the ones who have abused him. Even when Jeongguk is in love with Taehyung now or he's changed for Taehyung---doesn't change the fact that Jeongguk had hurt him, for a whole month---almost everyday.

So there is no way that Taehyung is crying---thinking about Minhyuk's doings only---he definitely is broken because of Jeongguk too. His worst memories happened again---the thing that traumatised Taehyung, happened again. Happened again when Jeongguk did it---more than once---happened now again.

How the hell can someone not be traumatised after that. Jeongguk still can't believe that Taehyung is in his arms. He really expected him to run away from him---his tormentor but he didn't. Taehyung chose to be in Jeongguk's arms and Jeongguk doesn't know why---but the problem is---even if Taehyung is in Jeongguk's arms, there's nothing he can do for him right now, instead of just holding him and hearing him break down completely.

Jeongguk remembers crying three years ago. He remembers it was the last time he cried after he killed his father. It wasn't because he was regretting doing it. Honestly, he just cried because he never wanted to cry again. Ever again. And Jeongguk never did.

He never expected to cry because of love. But he had shed a tear for Taehyung before and he has tears in his eyes for Taehyung again. Love is said to be ravishing and beautiful---so beautiful that it can make you cry. So hurting that it can break you in a snap of fingers.

He wonders what Seokjin would say now that he'll tell him that yes, Taehyung made him cry. The day he broke down after Taehyung's parents came back, Taehyung saw him cry.

He wonders if he felt relief seeing him cry. He should because Jeongguk deserves it.

Jeongguk had discarded he word love from his life. He never wanted to hear it and never even wanted to experience it. But oh how easily he fell in love but it sure isn't easy. He has heard that you get hurt in love as well---well he surely believes it. 

Maybe those who don't belive in love are always the one who end up falling deeply in it.

Taehyung's cries finally turn into puffy sobs, quieter and calmer yet heart wrenching still. Taehyung's body has no strength left and he's depending on Jeongguk's support.

Taehyung had fallen asleep because he was really tired, from crying and just---from everything. Jeongguk picks him up and walks towards the room, laying him down gently on the bed. He takes off Taehyung's shoes and socks and tucks him under the comforter. Taehyung looks exhausted even in his sleep but still beautiful as ever.