Chapter 13: Rhythm

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

TW: slight panicked feeling.

Third Person POV

Taehyung made a disgusted face when he saw his hands covered with Jeongguk's blood. Taehyung kind of felt a relieved to see Jeongguk bleeding---he wanted Jeongguk to be hurt too but this cut was nothing compared to the pain Taehyung has felt. Taehyung just helped him treat his wound because he wanted to show Jeongguk that he is a kind person---that he has something that Jeongguk lacks---warmth and love.

Taehyung saw Yoongi on his way and the older furrows his eyebrows at the sight.

"Don't tell me you killed him." Yoongi says balantly and Taehyung stops, giggling.

"I wish I could but no. Didn't know what got in his stupid mind and he just slammed his hand on the glass." Taehyung shrugs.

"Why would he do that." Yoongi says, more like asks himself.

"Don't know, why don't you ask him." Taehyung says and walks away.

If Jeongguk was hurt then why were Taehyung's hand covered with blood? Yoongi thinks and walks towards the office.

He never bothered to knock so he enters the office. Jeongguk was still sitting like that, staring at the place where Taehyung was standing in front of him. His bandaged hand still extended forward, resting on his thigh. If someone would see his face, they would laugh because he was holding a shocked expression---a dumbfounded expression.

"Jeongguk?" Yoongi calls him but he doesn't listen. Yoongi sits on the couch chair and stares at his brother. His brother who thinks the floor is more interesting to stare at.

"Jeongguk?" Yoongi calls again and looks at him amused when Jeongguk stays the same. Grabbing the pen from near him, Yoongi throws it at the younger---hitting him on his arm because he was sitting by the side. Jeongguk jumps from the sudden movement, his eyes roaming from the floor to front and he finally turns around his chair and sees his brother.

"Oh hyung---Hi." Jeongguk says in a small voice, keeping his bandaged hand hidden under the table. But Yoongi is shocked.

"Who are you?" Yoongi says and Jeongguk frowns.

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk asks.

"You never greet me Jeongguk. Never." Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows at that.

"You mean to say I am disrespectful?" Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"We both know you are disrespectful and much more bad." Yoongi muses. "How this sudden change though?"

"What change?" Jeongguk shrugs.

"First of all, you greeted me. Secondly, you are never this lost in your thoughts that I called you twice and you didn't hear." Yoongi says.

"It's nothing." Jeongguk leans back on his chair.

"Hahh! Bullshit. Tell me." Yoongi smirks and Jeongguk scoffs.

"Nothing."

"Why was Taehyung here?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk looks at him with a bored expression.

"To give me coffee." Jeongguk says.

"How did the glass break?"

"It was irritating me so I broke it." Jeongguk says and Yoongi laughs.

"Show me your hand." Jeongguk gives his hand a wave, the one which is resting on the arm hold of the chair and Yoongi shakes his head in amusement.