Chapter 63: Eternity

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Staring longingly into each other's eyes---the constellations that they always find so endearing, shinning brightly in the night that has dawned. The hotel room's light is illuminates the pool area dimly, enough for the two lovers to be lost in eachother.

Jeongguk slowly leans in and captures Taehyung's lips ever so softly and both of them sigh contented in the kiss. Moving his lips gradually against Taehyung's, Jeongguk deepens the kiss and lifts him up, Taehyung's legs circling around Jeongguk's torso.

Jeongguk walks towards the edge with Taehyung in his arms and kissing him passionately. Taehyung's back meets the edge and Jeongguk pushes him more, Taehyung moaning at the friction caused by the action.

"Gukkie---". Taehyung breathes out as Jeongguk latches his lips on Taehyung's jaw, kissing and moving to the next expanse of the soft skin and marking over the now fading marks that were already there. Taehyung untangles his legs from around Jeongguk's torso and Jeongguk quickly pulls the fabric down and Taehyung takes it off completely, letting it float over the water.

Jeongguk gets rid of his own boxers in a hurry, not wanting to let go of Taehyung's lips even for a second. Capturing Taehyung's lips again, Jeongguk lifts him up again. At that moment, they let go of eachother's lips, just to look at each other.

A moment later, Jeongguk slowly pushes in Taehyung and Taehyung throws his head back, his face making making a pleasured expression and Jeongguk always loves seeing Taehyung like this---feeling good. Jeongguk sighs when Taehyung's heat completely envelopes him and he kisses Taehyung's neck again, Taehyung shuddering as Jeongguk kisses over his Adam's apple.

Just like Taehyung always does, circling his arms tightly around Jeongguk's neck and resting his forehead on Jeongguk's shoulder as the mafia boss starts thrusting into him.

Jeongguk's grip is firm on Taehyung's hips as he pleasures him in the water. Everytime, everytime when he makes love to Taehyung---it always feels like a rhapsody---a feeling he can't just put into words.

"Look at me baby." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung slowly faces him, eyes locking just for a moment before Taehyung closes them again as Jeongguk pleasures him. He's already being supported by Jeongguk because his body has given up, toes curling in pleasure as he feels like he's on cloud nine---as Jeongguk finds the bundle of nerves and hits dead on, the skin slapping being swallowed by the water.

Giving a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips which were uttering so many sinful moans and whimpers, Jeongguk increases his pace and feels Taehyung's nails digging on his shoulders, always a sign that how much good he makes Taehyung feel and that's all he wants to do. Always.

"Oh baby, so good---so good for me." Jeongguk groans in pleasure and Taehyung is unable to say anything---only cry in pleasure. Taehyung's whole body shudders at one harsh thrust.

"Gukkie---I uhmm---I'm close--". Taehyung manages to say and Jeongguk's thrusts turn erratic as he himself feels getting closer. With another harsh thrust---Taehyung comes, screaming his lover's name and breathing heavily, letting himself be completely in Jeongguk's arms.

Jeongguk---after a few more thrusts, Jeongguk comes, breathing shakily as as he circles his arms around Taehyung's waist and hugs him tightly, both feeling eachother's heartbeats.

Taehyung smiles against Jeongguk's skin, he never thought---never thought he'd be in arms of someone who'll love him more than anything in this world---even his own life doesn't matter to him because he---Jeongguk---puts Taehyung above anything else.