Chapter 54: Stalk

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"It's---It's really nothing Jeongguk." Taehyung stutters and he knows it's no use lying because Jeongguk won't believe him at all. Taehyung curses himself for not being able to control his tongue.

"You're lying to me." Jeongguk says with a firm expression and takes a step ahead but Taehyung doesn't take one back.

"Tell me what he did. What happened?" Jeongguk might be acting calm and collected infront of Taehyung but he was freaking out inside. He was dying to know what that bastard did to Taehyung. Jeongguk wants to kill him---even if he's at fault or not.

"Jeongguk---just let it go---I don't want you to worry about me more---". Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk steps back.

"Okay. It's not like I'm going to force you to tell me." Jeongguk shortly smiles and turns around---looking at the night sky which was glimmering with stars.

And Jeongguk has ways compared the glimmering starry sky to Taehyung's eyes---yet every time---all the time, Taehyung's eyes are more beautiful for him. When the sky is void of the stars---Jeongguk finds them shinning in Taehyung's eyes. When the sky is full of the stars---Jeongguk doesn't even look at them---Taehyung's eyes are always holding the stars for him.

"No---Jeongguk---I want to tell you but you've---you've already been worried about me and I can't keep burdening you with my problems." Jeongguk doesn't turn around, he can't seem to find the same glow in the stars which Taehyung's eyes have. He wants to see.

"For once---I want to do something without bothering you. I--I know I sound stupid right now but I really---".

"You're never a bother to me. Never were, never will be. I'd love to help you. To finish the cause of your miseries. I'd do anything." Jeongguk says.

That's what you've been doing for so long Jeongguk. You've been fighting for me---for us.

I wish you'd let me fight for us too.

I can't lie to you. I can't hide anything from you.

I love you and you deserve to know everything about you.

"He used to stalk me. I don't know if he still does but he---". Jeongguk immediately turns around and Taehyung keeps the eye contact.

"Did he---did he touch you?" Jeongguk cups Taehyung's face and asks worried.

"Tried to---once but Matteo was there---so he couldn't. After that, I was never alone with him---". Taehyung takes a deep breath.

"He never threatened me or anything but he---he never paid for the paintings and sculptures he bought from me. Always said he'd pay for them combined and I always believed him." Taehyung says and Jeongguk clenches his jaw.

"How did you find out he was stalking you?" Jeongguk asks softly and Taehyung gulps.

"Two months ago---I think. Yeah---almost two months ago. He invited me to his birthday party. Before that night---I never noticed his little touches to mean---to mean something like that." Taehyung covers Jeongguk's hand that was on his face.

"There were many people at the party. His house was big and I wanted to go to bathroom. I never thought I'd stumble upon that room." Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat. Jeongguk has already made up his mind what to do with that bastard.