Chapter 4: Coffee

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

TW: triggering scene. read at your own risk.

The cellar was dark and the room he was in was also dim but as he is brought---dragged upstairs, he finally sees light and his eyes immediately shut. Jeongguk was walking in front of him as he was held by guards. He's surprised that he hasn't passed out yet. His legs have given up and he's also hungry.

It's not that cold up here and Taehyung can feel the warmth but all he can focus on right now is that where is he being taken. His question is answered when he is brought in to a room. Taehyung slowly lifts his head and looks around. Another dimly lit room, another gray themed room.

It's spacious, with king size bed is in the middle. Couches are on the sides and a dresser too. On couch chair is right next to the door wall another room probably leads to the bathroom. The place is a maze, Taehyung thinks.

"On the bed." Jeongguk says and the guards throw the slim boy on the soft mattress and he bounces a little. Jeongguk sits on the couch chair, one leg over the other, hand resting lightly on his side of face as he looks at the boy sitting on the bed infront of him.

"Hmm, I hope Yoongi hyung won't mind us using his room." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung curls to himself. Closing his eyes as the memories of the past invade his mind.

Being thrown to bed.

Taehyung struggles to breath, keeping his head low and he doesn't care about Jeongguk seeing him vulnerable, there is nothing more to hide. Jeongguk has seen him weak now and he feels ashamed of himself.

"Boys." Taehyung hears Jeongguk's deep voice. "He's all yours." The mocking voice that has once again left Taehyung's heart to sink.

Taehyung's eyes snap wide open as his vision is blocked by two body guards standing in front of him. Jeongguk sits there amused.

"No--no please no." Taehyung whispers and shakes his head.

Don't worry darling, you'll feel good. Those ugly words he wanted to forget.

Those mocking words.

One of the man grabs Taehyung's arm and he starts squirming in the hold.

"Mr. Jeon. please." Taehyung cries as he looks at Jeongguk from above the man's shoulder who is hovering over him.

The burning touches. The ones I never wanted. Once again---No.

"Jeongguk-ssi, I--I beg you." Taehyung tries to push away the stronger male. He doesn't want to lean back. His hand is extended towards Jeongguk as if he'll take it and pull him out of this but be is the one who caused it.

Jeongguk was amused when Taehyung was begging but the moment he extends his hand, helplessly towards Jeongguk, the raven head's stomach churns, a wave of something hits him, makes him lose his amusement all together.

"Stop this---Mr. Jeon. Ple-Please." Taehyung keeps crying now that his shirt was being lifted. His teary eyes were locked with Jeongguk's and his hand falling limp on his side now.

"Stop." Jeongguk says and  the guards immediately comply.

"Leave." And both of them leave.

Taehyung stays on the bed, shirt unbuttoned from above as he silently cries. Jeongguk gritts his teeth walks towards the crying male. His eyes roam over the golden skin exposed of he boy. His shorts displaying his long tan legs and the neck and collarbones glisten.