Chapter 5: Mercy

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was pouting when he returned to the kitchen area and Haechan was cleaning the shelves. Taehyung plops down on the chair, his head resting on his palm.

"He didn't like it?" Haechan knowingly says.

"I don't think so. He took one sip and told me to leave." Taehyung answers.

"He probably wanted to enjoy it alone. Usually the the person would immediately be fired but I guess you won't be." Haechan says.

Even if he hates he coffee, he won't fire me. He's gonna do worse anyway.

"Hmm, I really hoped he would like it." Taehyung says.

What the hell? I don't care if he likes it or not. I don't care. Taehyung huffs. He wanted to sleep.

"Taehyung hyung, let me show you where you'll be staying." Haechan says and Taehyung nods. It was the maid quarters. Few stairs down were the rooms of all the working staff which weren't allowed to leave the mansion. Hey weren't much, 8 to 9 and now 10, including Taehyung. They were to never leave this portion.

The office side was a mystery itself.

Taehyung's room was congested, a single bed at the corner and a small cupboard. Taehyung would have to take just three steps to reach the door from bed. Right now, he was tired and just wanted to sleep. So he did.

-----------------------------

"Hello h-hyung." Yoongi curses himself for stuttering when he hears the voice through the phone.

"Hey Yoongi, how are you?" Seokjin says with a soft voice.

"I'm fine hyung. You?" Yoongi gets a grip on himself.

"Yoongi-ah, I---I wanted to---". Seokjin stops and Yoongi gets worried.

"Hyung? Is everything okay. Are you okay?" Yoongi panics when he hears Seokjin's sobs.

"Hyung? Did Namjoon say something? Are you hurt?" Yoongi kept asking.

"No--no, he said nothing and I'm not hurt. I just---I want a favour." Seokjin says and Yoongi sighs.

Anything for you hyung.

"Sure hyung, what is it?" Yoongi says. Min Yoongi was just like Jeongguk, cold and heartless but you see, love can change people. Yoongi never knew Kim Seokjin will melt his stone cold heart like this. But only Seokjin, no one else.

"Jeongguk---he has my best friend and he is going to sell him as a---as a---".

"Prostitute." Yoongi completes and he can imagine Seokjin's wide eyes.

"You know?" Seokjin whispers.

"Yeah---he told me." Yoongi knows what's coming and he knows he won't be able to stop himself from agreeing.

"What did you say. Please tell me you said no. Please." Seokjin desperately says.

"I can't go against him hyung, you know that."

"Yoongi." The whisper makes Yoongi's heart pound in his chest.

"Please stop him. Taehyung is my best friend and it's my fault that he is going through his. I'll never be able to forgive myself if this happened. Please Yoongi." Yoongi closes his eyes as his grip tightens on his phone. How the hell is he supposed to says no?