Chapter 53: Night

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Getting in the private room of the club wasn't difficult for Jeongguk at all. He didn't even need to show the guard his I.D. They were in a hurry, Taehyung impatiently dragging Jeongguk even when he didn't knew the way. They then see the embroidered door. Jeongguk puts on the red sign---so no one can disturb them.

Once the door is locked---Jeongguk pushes Taehyung against the wall and kisses him hard---yet Taehyung tries to take the lead. Taehyung bites on Jeongguk's lips causing the mafia boss to groan. He pulls away and looks a the sparkle in Taehyung's eyes. Lust, craving, desire---Jeongguk can see it all.

And the room they are in---is made purely for sex. The bed is the middle is velvety in sheets. The red captivating and alluring. There are things Jeongguk can use on Taehyung but not here---not in this room, not where others have been to---Jeongguk will make sure it's something special for Taehyung. This random room in some club isn't what Taehyung deserves. Yet Jeongguk has to make it work for now.

"Off---Jeongguk." Taehyung tugs at Jeongguk's jacket and the mafia boss let's him take it off. They hastily kiss eachother---sloppy and hard as they stumble into the room. Taehyung takes off his own jacket as he pushes Jeongguk on the bed.

Jeongguk watches---as Taehyung gets rid of his shoes first and then strips off his shirt infront of him. His eyes take in every curve of Taehyung's body, every dip and every proportion---Jeongguk can worship Taehyung's body for the rest of his life.

"Can I suck you off?" Taehyung leans in and innocently whispers---hands going all the way from Jeongguk's chest to his abs.

Jeongguk's breath hitches and he curses at how blatantly Taehyung offered. Taehyung's smile is so fucking innocent yet his eyes---they speak everything.

"Fuck---yes baby." Jeongguk utters and smiles in triumph. Taehyung immediately works with Jeongguk's zipper, Jeongguk lifts up a bit to let Taehyung take off his pants and boxers to let his hard cock out.

Taehyung licks his lips as he stares and then looks at Jeongguk who nods at him to go. Taehyung takes Jeongguk's cock in his hand and the mafia boss hisses at the slight cold sensation from Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung takes his time and teases Jeongguk---giving him kitten licks and Jeongguk's hand makes its way to Taehyung's hair.

"No teasing baby." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung nods obediently and then takes Jeongguk's cock in his mouth---the mafia boss moans softly as the warmth of Taehyung's mouth envelopes him. Jeongguk feels his head buzzing and Taehyung hasn't even started yet. It's just the feeling of having Taehyung's lips wrapped around him---between his legs---enough to drive him crazy.

Taehyung takes Jeongguk completely in his mouth and gags a little when the head hits his throat. Then he gets to work, hollowing his cheeks and bobs his head up and down and Jeongguk curses again---moans leaving his lips as Taehyung sucks him off.

"Oh fuck---fuck baby---". Jeongguk utters in a pleasured trance. Taehyung hums and the vibration causes Jeongguk to bite his lips.

"Shit---I'm close." Jeongguk says as he feels himself close. Taehyung's movement turns faster and soon---with a loud moan, Jeongguk releases in Taehyung's mouth and the silver haired boy swallows.

"Was I good?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods immediately---unable to speak for a moment. Taehyung gets up and begins to unbutton Jeongguk's shirt and then captures his lips in a bruising kiss. Jeongguk grabs Taehyung by his waist and slides down his hand to get rid of Taehyung's pants and boxers.