Chapter 21: Odyssey

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk still couldn't belive that he has Taehyung right in his arms. The boy---he thought would never even want to see his face was right here, with him---kissing him. Jeongguk was scared---so scared that he thought if he'll touch Taehyung---he might break. He kept his hands to himself until it was too much. Until Taehyung yanked him towards himself a little by his collar.

Jeongguk's arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist, pulling him to his chest and Taehyung kept his hands fistful of Jeongguk's collar. Taehyung's back arched as Jeongguk kisses him with vigour. When Jeongguk let's go of Taehyung's lips and latches his lips onto exposed skin of Taehyung's neck but the chocker being the obstacle. Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk tugs apart the chocker from his neck and then proceeds kissing.

It feels like Jeongguk's in pain that's satisfying and beautiful. Like him kissing Taehyung is the most beautiful feeling ever yet the reason why Taehyung's kissing him is painful to him.

"Don't---don't leave marks." Taehyung says in deep breaths. If Jeongguk's only kissing his neck makes him so weak---Taehyung wonders how would the bite marks actually feel. But Taehyung doesn't want to feel weak and he definitely doesn't want to show it to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk captures Taehyung's lips again but he doesn't ask for more than this. They break after a while, catching their breaths. Taehyung let's go of Jeongguk's shirt and slides them under his coat on the shoulders.

Jeongguk keeps his eyes on Taehyung---who was shaking. Jeongguk doesn't know why Taehyung was doing this even when he hates him. When he knows Jeongguk won't be able to resist if he touches him. But maybe Jeongguk knows---he knows that Taehyung is testing him and Jeongguk is miserably failing.

Jeongguk lets Taehyung take his coat off painfully slow. But Jeongguk wasn't in any rush either. Taehyung looks at him with doe eyes which are glistening with tears yet Taehyung isn't crying. The coat falls on the floor and Jeongguk leans in for another kiss but Taehyung dodges.

"Eager?" Taehyung whispers, his index finger on Jeongguk's lips as if trying to make him stay quiet. Jeongguk shakes his head in the answer. He is eager---eager to kiss Taehyung again---to feel him but he won't rush things at all. And if in between all this---Taehyung wants to stop---he won't mind at all.

"Tell me Jeongguk? Is this how you love me?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Is this how you want me?" Jeongguk knows what Taehyung is doing.

"You only want me in bed?" Jeongguk takes a step forward, Taehyung still in his embrace. Taehyung's back meets the wall.

"People like you only know how to use others as mere objects and then toss them away." Taehyung utters.

"I can't make you believe in my love right at this moment---you won't believe whatever I have to say right now---that's why asked you to let me prove it to you. Yet you---you are the one who initiated. You kissed me just so you can see if I want you or just your body---but let me tell you one thing Kim Taehyung---". Jeongguk pauses and pulls Taehyung closer---more closer than ever.

"I love you---I love your body---I love your smile, your laugh---the way your eyes lit up for even the smallest of things---I love you for how strong you are---and I find myself lucky---lucky that you came in my shitty life and gave me a chance to experience love---even if it hurts." Jeongguk's words had rendered Taehyung speechless. Again.

"But that pain is nothing compared to what you had felt or still feel. I have contributed in that pain and---and I want to fucking kill myself for that. And I'll keep saying this that it's okay of you won't believe me but know that---just know that Jeon Jeongguk will always love you Kim Taehyung. Always."