Chapter 59: Chaste

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Is Yugyeom going to be okay?" Taehyung asks---nuzzled against Jeongguk's chest as the mafia boss caress his back softly.

"Of course he's going to be okay." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hums. Jeongguk and Yugyeom came back and day later---Jeongguk bruised and bloodied and Yugyeom with a fracture on his left arm. His head was bleeding badly when they had entered the mansion. It was Taehyung who pressed them to go to doctor. Yugyeom agreed---Jeongguk didn't.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung softly asks. Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's hand and kisses it softly.

"Yes baby, I am okay." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung shuffles a little to look at Jeongguk.

"Really? Are you sure?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yes Taehyung---I'm sure." Jeongguk smiles, assuring Taehyung.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung bites his lips lips as he nervously takes his lover's name.

"Yes?" Jeongguk replies.

"Would you---would you teach me how to defend myself?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks at him for a moment and then starts laughing. Taehyung pouts and glares at Jeongguk who tries his best to stop laughing.

"Jeongguk! Why are you laughing?" Taehyung says and hits Jeongguk's chest.

"Sorry! I'm sorry." Jeongguk says and finally stops laughing. Taehyung keeps glaring at him---not knowing why Jeongguk found it funny.

"Tell me---! Why were you laughing?" Taehyung whines and Jeongguk keeps a wide smile on his face.

"You're laughing because you think I can't learn how to defend myself? You think I'm that weak?" Taehyung utters and Jeongguk immediately shakes his head.

"No---no baby---that's not what it is. I just---imagined you throwing a punch and I just---". Jeongguk chuckles again and Taehyung keeps looking at him with a 'is this a fucking joke to you' expression and Jeongguk purses his lips.

"I'll ask Yoongi hyung to help me if you don't want to." Taehyung says and Jeongguk grabs his arm as he was about to get up.

"No---don't go to him." Jeongguk says---yanking Taehyung back to himself.

"Why?"

"He'll laugh more than I did." Jeongguk teases.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whines like a baby and keeps pouting because Jeongguk really wasn't taking him seriously.

"Come here." Jeongguk says and opens his arms for Taehyung. Taehyung narrows his eyes at him and Jeongguk rolls his eyes playfully.

"I'm not going to laugh at you---I promise." Jeongguk says and Taehyung slowing leans forward and settles over Jeongguk's chest---careful not to touch his bruises.

"After everything you have witnessed---you should be well aware that how shitty this mafia world is." Jeongguk starts---his voice no longer holds any teasing or mocking.

"I can---of course I can teach you how to fight---teach you the basics to how to defend yourself but all that aside---I don't even want you to be stuck in a situation where you'd even have to use them at the first place---". Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't know what to say.

"If you're in danger because of me, then it's me who will be protecting you---I don't want you to even be close to something that I do---fighting someone and getting hurt---I can't let that happen." Jeongguk says.