Chapter 55: Clock

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Stop being so dramatic Matteo. I told you I'll visit again." Taehyung says and Matteo keeps whining like a child.

"No---no mio caro, you can't leave me." Matteo clings onto Taehyung's side, refusing to let go.

"I wasn't supposed to stay here forever anyways Matteo." Taehyung softly says.

"I'll miss you Taehyungie." Matteo says and Taehyung smiles.

"I'll miss you too Matteo. I'll miss all of you." Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat. Matteo is his best best friend---he admits it wholeheartedly. In a few months, they became best of the best friends. Matteo's personality is funny---you can never get bored in his company. He makes sure to make you smile.

"Promise me you'll visit us whenever you can and you'll talk to me everyday on call and on texts. We'll always keep in touch." Matteo says and Taehyung nods.

"Of course we will." Taehyung smiles and hugs Matteo tightly. They were at the airport, Matteo had come to see him off.

"Take care of yourself." Matteo whispers and kisses Taehyung's forehead. Oh Taehyung will miss him so much. A month later to Jeongguk's visit, Taehyung has decided to close this chapter and go back to Jeongguk---where he belongs.

Waving Matteo bye, Taehyung takes a deep breath, he's finally going back---after eight months of staying in Venice---hurt and alone at first but slowly adjusting to the new city---then fining Matteo but missing Jeongguk everyday---Taehyung has spent eight months of his life in this beautiful city.

Taehyung wants to surprise Jeongguk. He hasn't told anyone except Yugyeom who will be picking him up from the airport and Taehyung trusts him to not tell anyone. He just can't wait to get back.

Up in the air, Taehyung watches as the day fades slowly and gradually into the night and his eyes threaten to close and fade from the reality into his dreamland.

If I go back to the time when you had pushed me away---when you had let me go---I know the reason now but I didn't back then---and that Taehyung would never have wanted to see you again.

That Taehyung was tired of getting hurt. That Taehyung was weak and this Taehyung too but he'll be strong now---he'll be strong for his love.

My love, to you---infront of you---I surrender. Again and again.

I say this because I've forgotten all about the past. I don't want to remember anything you did to hurt me because they don't matter anymore.

True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice and having you love me so selflessly, putting my safety and happiness above everything else---even you above your own life---then how can I not run back to you?

If I call my life a fantasy---then you are my prince.

If my life is a movie---then you are my hero.