Chapter 1: Clueless

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Stop crying Taetae, you're gonna get a headache." Seokjin says as he pats a crying Taehyung's back. They were in Seokjin and Namjoon's house. Seokjin opened the door and found Taehyung crying and brought him in and now they are sitting on a couch and Taehyung can't stop crying.

"They just---just left hyungie. Just a sorry and goodbye on a paper and left." Taehyung cries, tissues in his hand and rocks himself back and forth.

"That's a really fucked up thing to do Taehyung, I know but don't do this to yourself, your really going to get a headache." Seokjin tries but he knows there's no stopping Kim Taehyung when he starts talking and when he starts crying.

Taehyung blows his nose softly with a tissue in one hand and wipes his tears with the tissue in the other hand.

"How am I going to survive?" Taehyung says as he hiccups lightly.

"Hey, what do you mean by that? You're going to be fine. And maybe your parents will come back. Who knows? And even if they don't, we're going to work everything out." Seokjin smiles but Taehyung isn't looking at him.

"Hyungie, you don't understand. My parents really left, like---they-they took everything, their rooms are clean, everything is gone---they are gone." Taehyung answers and Seokjin sighs, rubbing Taehyung's back soothingly. He has no words to say.

"And I don't even have much many saved. My study expenses were under them and I just do a job in a coffee shop. The house rent, bills---everything will be on me and I know I am going to literally starve." Taehyung sobs and Seokjin looks at him with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry Taehyungie." Seokjin whispers even though it's not his fault.

"Why are you saying sorry hyung? It's not your fault." Taehyung says and wipes his tears. He takes a shaky deep breath and looks at Seokjin, smiling a little.

"Namjoon hyung will be home soon, I should leave." Taehyung says and is about to get up when Seokjin stops him.

"You can stay the night here Taehyung." Seokjin says. It's not the first time it's happening. Taehyung has spent many nights here when Namjoon couldn't get home due to work and Seokjin was alone.

"I don't want to be a bother." Taehyung says and Seokjin shakes his head.

"You never were." Taehyung mirrors Seokjin's smile at that.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung is truly grateful for having Seokjin in his life.

---------------------------

"Hey Taehyung, good morning." Taehyung is startled a little when he hears the voice.

"Oh Joonie hyung. Good morning." Taehyung smiles when he sees the older male setting the table. From the noise, it looks like Seokjin is making breakfast.

"Come join us." Namjoon says with a dimpled smile. Taehyung has huge respect for him. Namjoon has inspired Taehyung many times and he was glad that his best friend found such a talented and loving person.

"Sure." Taehyung shortly says and sits on the chair, waiting for Seokjin's delicious breakfast.

"How's the studies going?" Namjoon asks as Seokjin comes out with the heavenly pancakes.

"Good." Taehyung says and he isn't even sure if he will be able to continue his last semester now that he is going to be broke soon.

"If you need any help, feel free to ask." Taehyung looks up at Namjoon at that. He has a soft smile on his face. Now Taehyung knows that Seokjin must've told Namjoon about everything. Taehyung smiles back, and actual smile which is not forced.