ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                   IS HE HAVING HIS period? Was what my thoughts swirled with from the amount of irritation I could feel from someone in front of me

IS HE HAVING HIS period? Was what my thoughts swirled with from the amount of irritation I could feel from someone in front of me. All along the train ride to my destination consisted of having to stay quiet about the seeping grumpiness from the always frowning boy. Does he know the word happiness or— fancy that coming from me, am I right?

A sequenced rhythm seemed to have been acquired by the boy as everytime the train let out a puff of smoke, he also huffed in whatever. Making me think to myself if he was a naturally angry train who had nothing better to do besides openly showcasing his cranky nature. Oh, how I love being a hypocrite.

Are you alone?” Questioned the small girl once again. Did I forget to mention that I was two seconds away from breaking the glass window using my head? No? Well now you know.

Giving her a bewildered look, I sarcastically looked around the small compartment, hoping she realizes what I was getting at. Did she not see me sitting here without someone else? How I'm still staying calm at this point is what I'm valuing right now.

“Actually, I'm not.” I decided to reply, my book long forgotten as I just gave up on having able to read from a while ago.

“Well, where are they?” Lucy asked curiously, her soft features filled with nothing but innocence. But who was Ophelia Wellington to not give back an innocent retort.

“Dead,” Leaning back on my seat, I faced her seriously. A glint showing in my eyes as the other sibling turned to face me. “I killed them because they couldn't stay quiet.”

Edmund silently laughed at this, earning a glare from the two elders as Lucy still looked confused. She tilted her head to the side, eyebrows furrowed in wonder as she continued to ask. “You killed someone?”

Not bothering to cover it up, I slumped on my seat with a loud thump. Dragging out a dramatic groan of annoyance, later giving my share of glare to Edmund as he snickered at my state. Biting back a harsh comment, I blocked out the noises away, wishing that this dreadful moment could end.

Seeming as if my prayers has been answered, the sound of a familiar name slipped out from the announcer as the train squealed to a slow rusty halt. I didn't waste a time to stand up and take my luggage, purposely banging it on Edmund's toes as he was sat under the place I had pitched my bags.

Ow!” He whined, glaring at me with his usual frown. Standing up himself, his stance distracting me from his also standing siblings. Not giving me the chance to know that this was also their stop. “You hit my toe.”

“Obviously on purpose,” Whipping my head to the exit of the compartment, I once again heard the satisfying whine of pain from getting swished by my golden locks. “Maybe next time you could return the favour?”