ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                              TIME HAD SUCH a peculiar way of unfolding events of importance

TIME HAD SUCH a peculiar way of unfolding events of importance. It was truly said with honesty when a quote about not being able to predict the future was created, for even at the moment I assumed everything would go easily had changed in just a matter of a snap. But something about it felt planned, like far from the distance, a voice echoed through the wind and said that it had to be expected.

“Are you certain there is such a place?” I paced in a little circle on my spot on the deck.

“It's a hazy memory, but I truly recall hearing my grandfather speaking of it.” Jack worriedly had his eyes following my every move, jitters visible as he fumbled with his fingers.

After the revelation of what the riddle pointed to, the boy who was right beside me at that moment also experienced a click. His details consisted of the existence of a little island, known mostly for its towering height that had a waterfall spilling from an unknown source within. The only other information he had of it was how it was named The Temple of Luna. Which, in some fortunate intellect, my mind knew that the name translated to Moon, a word my own grandfather had told me about in my childhood.

“Your Majesty, I'm deeply sorry for only knowing so littl—”

“Stop, you've said that plenty of times now.” I sighed, racking my brain for any possible idea.

“Yes, but I should've asked where it was—”

“I've already told you, Grief, that's not your fault.” His constant apologies had filled me to the brim, being repeated for the entirety of our conversation.

“You don't need to worry too much, Jack. Your knowledge of it is already enough for us to fixate a lead.” Edmund reassured the boy, him just nodding with an unchanged frown on his face.

We were amidst of preparing for a docking party, headed to the direction of the rocky island before us. It held landscapes of spiky terrains, a yellowish tone engulfing the whole scene like a dusty surrounding. Heat basically radiated from the place, puffs of smokes rising to the sky, the main source being the huge volcano in the distance. But still, a lingering hint of magic was in there, a confirmation for us to approach the possible source of another missing sword.

“Perhaps Drinian knows of any information regarding this island. I shall ask him about it afterwards.” Caspian, who was leaning on the sides, said and nodded his head to the side. His gesture for us to board the longboats went past my thinking, resulting in Edmund to guide me towards it.

The boy brought me straight into his hold as he sat us down, a silent console being offered to me. “Something's bothering you. It can't be about the temple's location.”