ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇxɪᴛꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

BREATH IN, BREATH OUT. A focus of regulating the exchange of gases, small sweat forming along my temples. Concentrating on my own movements instead of my ragged inhaling, I moved freely around the fairly large room. Switching my footing from a full step that carried a force of strength to a small tiptoe that held much delicate grace. Hands raised to different angles yet they weren't an awkward flail of dismay, they were swan-like statures, moving in a rhythm that twirled with magnificent beauty.

Along with my movements was long thin strings that danced around my body, carefully maneuvered to provide a scene of majestic elegance. My hair bouncing around in spins to follow close with my gestures, a glow from the moonlight lighting it up to a golden color. If one were to wonder what I was doing, they might think I was practicing a mere speculation of showcasing abilities. But no, it wasn't, I was doing a gesticulation of the one thing that I have practiced as a child. And it was a ballet dance that I added with ribbons.

Doing one last twirl of seeping charm, I lowered my arms to my side, the long objects in hand falling down with them. I breathed heavily with a small smile, the satisfaction of being able to finally end the dance swirling along the air with my deep exhales. Carefully moving back to my set aside items, I grabbed a towel to wipe away my efforts, sitting quietly on the small chair by the corner.

The night was still growing, the moon shining brightly from outside with a mysterious beam. A vague yet exquisite intricacy outlining it going unnoticed by the light it used to blind away the watchers. Silence was surrounding the whole house, probably due to everyone already snoring away their painfully boring days. After that small talk with Lucy in the spare room, I exited away to search a place to grace my worries with. The feeling of loneliness subsiding out with all the twirls of stress relieving, only forcing me to focus on my next step.

Of course this wasn't going to be acceptable by the Macready. But what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt her, right? Or in her scolding nature, wouldn't hurt me. I folded my belongings, taking them carefully by my hand as I stood up to exit the room. Not even bothering to stay quiet, I graced the hallway with loud obnoxious footsteps, praying that it would reach the ears of a certain old hag. A long journey it was, but the only time I was careful enough was to avoid the way of the strict woman's settlement, making me turn around in a huge circle.

As I made it to my assigned settling room, I scrunched my face to see it slightly ajar. This wasn't open when I left it, I made sure of it by closing it with a loud thud which earned a groan from Susan but I didn't care. Pushing it open, I raised my eyebrows at an empty side of the twin bed, chuckling at the idea of how I wasn't the only rule breaker.

Settling my used clothes by the side, I sat down on the bed, freshening my self up, already changed to a new clean set of nightwear. The day was admittedly exhausting, not because of the dullness, it was somewhat entertaining with all the family drama I had to happily experience. With that in thought, I shifted on my bed, preparing to cover myself with the blanket when running footsteps filled my ears. The worst part? They were headed this way.