ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇꜱꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                        AMIDST THE BREAK OF dawn, we immediately began our travel

AMIDST THE BREAK OF dawn, we immediately began our travel. It was the first idea of the girls, to accompany myself in finishing my whole mission. Which also had us argue if it was the best decision, seeing as I didn't want to cause any harm to them. But they were absolutely the most stubborn lot that didn't take denies for an answer.

So, to lessen any conflict in doing everything smoothly, I had sent the ten Narnians to journey yonder and deliver the message of hope. It was difficult to get them to agree, especially as Rainstone insisted on staying by my side to serve his duty of protecting me. Only for it to change when I begun to use the family card on him, saying that his father would be delighted to see his son along with the believed to be passed troops, alive and well.

Just a while ago, a gryphon from the camp was requested to intercept the schedule of Telmar's plans, providing one more estimated day for us to prepare for the feud. It was the same time as Rainstone's huddle went to go home, along with my said group to gather by the gates.

“Your Majesty.” A voice brought me out from my daze, prompting my attention to snap to the six females. They then finished their small courtesy, my eyes scanning their armoured forms that glowed under the fading light of the moon. I narrowed my eyes upon noticing the missing face of an individual, seeing it replaced by someone else.

“We apologize for the abruptness but we really were supposed to gain our last member today,” Just like Smee had detected my confusion, she quickly explained the new addition. The aforementioned female stepped forward, her lips pursed like she was holding in a grin. “Sarah here was chosen due to her focused expertise on strategies.”

In accordance to her words, it truly was amazing how Alimash had created such organized cantonment. The camp was a peaceful place filled with dazzling beauty, a true hidden jewel located among the harsh coverings of the structural trees. People were free to do whatever they wanted here, each having jobs of their own to help with the circulation of the vicinity. Alongside it was the faction of warriors, all of which had members who had their specialties in fields that are essential in battles. For this one that I was with however, they were said to be the humble Ace Team of the whole combatant force. The top tier fighters that are very skilled to be part of the honorary mentions.

“Can someone itch my back?” Indeed a very professional, high ranked league. I held in a chuckle as I saw Amis scratch the back of Amaril, the other girls sighing in embarrassment. My arms then crossed over my chest, ignoring the questioning looks of the six as they waited for me to start walking. I merely leaned against a tree, gazing across the distance we served from the multiple abode.

“Are we waiting for someone?” Amis asked, scratching her head as they stood awkwardly. She received a glare from Smee, signalling for her to shut up.