ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                              HOW DOES ONE RID themselves of a highly persistent individual who finds pestering someone as an act of entertainment? For starters, I do have a simple solution but I believe it is one of which that may result in being...

HOW DOES ONE RID themselves of a highly persistent individual who finds pestering someone as an act of entertainment? For starters, I do have a simple solution but I believe it is one of which that may result in being placed behind iron bars. But it could also save me from having to ever hear this annoying prat who's been going at it since forever. Yet it can mark my clean records of something scandalous and may result in me to being disowned by my own family. That could also have me be thrown insults from the opinionated crowd who think they're so innocent with all their actions. However, if I come to think of it, it still won't matter as it would surely save me from this purely idiotic, ear–murdering, irritatingly overbearing, empty–headed imbecile of a nincompoop—

“I hope you're thinking of me as much as I do of you.” Not even sparing him a glance, I just huffed out an exasperated breath of vexation.

“How did you know?” I made my way to the direction of the changing rooms, slowly removing my headdress.

He hummed slightly from right behind me, sounds of something being crumpled reaching my ears. “I can tell.”

“Did my lovesick expression give it away?” The boy's footfalls rushed to catch up to my swift strides, matching his steps beside me with a chuckle.

“Yeah . . . would you like some?” A balled–up wrapper flew right in front of me, my eyes finally gazing to what he was doing. His mouth was happily munching on the contents of his food, raising the bitten side to my face.

“Aren't you supposed to be on a strict diet?” I raised one of my brows, scrunching my nose once he inched the burger closer to my mouth.

“I am very glad you're worried about my well-being.” Pushing his hand away, I rolled my eyes at him.

“You could pass out right at this moment and I won't even care.” At that, the sounds of choking suddenly reached my ears, making me turn to face him once more. He coughed a few times more before he finally got whatever blocked his airway, my lips curving up to form a smile.

The raven–haired boy then turned to face me, his once gelled hair now falling smoothly onto his forehead in a silky curl. His eyebrows frowned at my showcase of small happiness, clearing his throat before pushing the loose locks away from his eyes. 

“Are you smiling?” Despite the recent happenings, his own grin had settled on his face. “At least now I know you really were worried about me.”

With that, my simper dropped, rolling my eyes at him before continuing my walk. “Or that I was joyed you almost died in front of me.”

“Laugh at other people's suffering, of course you would.” Grumbled the boy, silently.