ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇᴀʀ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                          WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT that when people think they found something so sacred, they'd just create a story of their own

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT that when people think they found something so sacred, they'd just create a story of their own. Magical weapons, as Trumpkin had put it into word, are what they're calling my items as of the moment. To hear it was both exhilarating but also fairly rude if you think of how they basically stole it. My two weapons were in separate places yet same in worth. I have been told that they were snatched by unknown beings then was immediately sold to the highest of prices, both posing as extremely powerful collectibles by the most wealthiest people in Narnia.

For the tale of my sword, it was said that a knightly sorceress came upon the world to fight off those who have been nefarious, not sparing a single ounce of life. It was morbid, but also kind of captured myself which was a bit worrying to hear. She was a saviour to them, a heroine story of some sort that travelled across the lands to slaughter those who were bad. But she was known to have a leader, a mentioned man who gave her names that she would kill. When it came to that part, I grimaced, not liking how it went at all. It was idiotic of them to not give credit to the true champion of this world, the lion who surpassed every challenge given to him, which was Aslan. Despite it being Oreius who helped us a lot in reigning, the lion was the one who first made me grow into the title of Queen, the one who enhanced my capabilities to ever become the person I was. Yet all of them never even heard of him, like he was the most unimportant being when he was the one who saved people in need without a single hesitation.

“I see the shore.” Lucy stated tiredly, wanting to take a walk as soon as possible. All of our legs were now aching from having been sat for too long, the boat ride getting exhausting. Peter breathed a sigh of relief, finally getting to rest his sore arms from paddling across the whole lake. 

I stopped playing with Edmund's hair once we made it a few inches away from land. He whined grumpily, getting awoken from his nap but removed his head on my lap when he heard that we were almost there. My hands directed the stick of our ride straight to our destination, helping the eldest in maneuvering it.

Trumpkin jumped there first, digging the anchor somewhere he believed will hold. We followed quickly after, helping the boys in settling our boat so that it wouldn't wash away. I pulled harshly on the rope, causing the two older siblings to playfully glare at me for doing it first without saying anything. Rolling my eyes at them, Edmund laughed at them for almost falling off. The five of their auras admittedly brightened when we stepped on the rocky ground, relaxing their tense muscles.

“Quit it, Phel!” Peter swatted my hand away with a chuckle, stopping me from dragging the boat more.

“Why?” I frowned, still too worn out to notice.

Edmund snickered, circling an arm over my shoulders. “You're pulling it all on land, love.”

A retort was about to come out of my mouth when the sound of Lucy's cheery voice sounded from behind us.