ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴛʀᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɴᴀʀɴɪᴀ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                         I DON'T KNOW WHAT else I expected when I made a grumpy leave from one of the rooms that held a monstrous beast inside it

I DON'T KNOW WHAT else I expected when I made a grumpy leave from one of the rooms that held a monstrous beast inside it. The one person that could literally rival with my loathing towards Edmund Pevensie. I mean, you couldn't really blame me for wanting to return the favour of disrespect, after all, respect begets respect. But that wasn't important right now as I took one last look at the smug person, openly rolling my eyes then made a rush, not run, to fly from the scene. I hate everyone, but you just made top of the list, Mrs. Macready.

Having being called by her to have a little chat- a cover up to the verb scold by the way, I sat there for hours with her. Debating whether or not I should listen to her saying a once over of the rules, sternly specifying the word curfew. That's right, the old bat shockingly gained knowledge of my soundless late night rendezvous. Going about how I wasn't so silent about it, well hehe, and that I needed to learn the basic lessons of proper manners. And besides, I couldn't just use any of my abilities on her, what would I even let her feel? Some anger? That would only make her murder me.

So right now, as I walked on the endless hallways of the house, my mind reeled with thoughts of lists to do. I remembered the siblings saying they were going to play outside, something about how the weather was nice, but shook it off as I didn't want to face another person of distaste. You'd think by now that at least I'd learn to like the kid by knowing his slight past, but no thank you.

Stumbling by one room that looked peaceful enough, I entered it with ease, not bothering to know if I was even allowed here. A bookshelf stood tall by the side of the room, other impeccable details lining up the walls in a brooding way. The sun was shining brightly on the tall windows of the room, all of which were carved with fetching designs. Glimmering in the sunlight was an armour that glamoured effectively, proudly screaming its historical worth.

Ignoring it for the meantime, I headed to the assortment of readable objects by the corner, ready to pick something to waste some time with. I traced my fingers across each of their spines, narrowly whispering their titles as well as their authors. Finding one that might be able to give me entertainment, I prepared my hand to snatch it away. Like really put together to take it on my hand, but what I wasn't ready about was the loud smashing of a window, followed by the clanging of metal to the carpeted hardwood floor. What in the world- Oh no, they didn't!

Loud racing footsteps echoed just around the corner, obviously belonging from the suspects of the artifact murder case. I waited impatiently, tapping the tip of my foot to the floor, ready to welcome the ever dramatic family. As their hyperventilating faces came across the room, their eyes widened at the sight. Trust me, it was so entertaining to see the horror in their features.