ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                              OCCURING EARLY THIS DAY was an eventful meeting with the mighty lion

OCCURING EARLY THIS DAY was an eventful meeting with the mighty lion. We didn't take too long with the exchange, myself just letting him do all the talking. Aslan then called the new king for a small walk around the halls of the castle, speaking about something that made my head rack up with assumptions. They spent about a few minutes chattering about some situations regarding the land, giving advises here and there. The others and I went to spend some time during breakfast, them doing what they usually do. Peter didn't have that curse on him anymore though, which made me contemplate whether or not I wanted to do it again.

“Why, don't you look bothered.” I mused whilst walking leisurely across the halls, just quietly observing the scenery. After I finished my food, I excused myself from them to have a little walk. Edmund wanted to accompany me before I left but I insisted he finished his meal first.

Caspian gave a small smile to me, positioning himself to follow beside my form. “It is nothing, I believe I am simply overthinking things.”

Humming at him in reply, he took a few more seconds to finish his thoughts. My eyes just guided itself to look outside the windows, giving the boy some time to do so.

“Why do you suppose the Giants of the North loathes the idea of having peace with us?” He suddenly spoke curiously, glancing at me with a frown.

“It could be a lot of things,” I pointed out, leading both of us to stand by an open terrace that overlooked a tranquilizing view. “I mean, the Giants from a thousand years ago would seem friendly enough to make an alliance.”

“I've been told.” Caspian agreed, the sounds of his heeled boots stopping beside me. His outfit was honestly pleasing to look at, a hint of properly mixed leather bottoms with a silk tunic that was engraved with intricate swirls.

“But perhaps they still hold some grudge from being forced to stay quiet.”

“They cause quite a ruckus.” A chuckle noised from him, shaking his head in amusement.

“I don't blame them,” My words made him face me with his eyebrows drawn together. “They have always been known to be sensitive people. The idea of having them go into hiding doesn't really help that situation.”

Warm gusts of the embracing wind flowed from the air, blowing away my dress. It was a simple outfit for the morning, not really meant for an event.

“But I do know that you'll solve that problem very soon.” I added, making his pout turn into a soft smile.

“Do you, by chance, any idea on how to have them give in?” The king of Telmar gave me a hinting look, myself rolling my eyes.

“No,” We watched some birds fly by the distance, flapping their wings together in a synchronized pattern. “I'm not going to use my abilities to force them.”