ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɢʟʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                           THE FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT is a feeling I dare not wish to experience

THE FEELING OF DISAPPOINTMENT is a feeling I dare not wish to experience. It is what makes a huge weight lower down the stack of confidence I tried so hard to earn. The dreadful bubble of smoke that rises up to hold a choking hand towards our throats, making us vulnerable in the eyes of the predators. But I've been raised to never be a prey in the world of power hungered people. I was taught to grow as a person who knows how to accept what I have done then slowly but surely rise up from the fall.

My grandmother was taught to listen, she was taught to fight. And although I was raised the same way, a difference was thrown upon me when I had been born with peculiarities. It led me to have a different training, a different perspective, a different mindset. Because my grandfather believed I was a living magnifying glass. In his own words, I could zoom into the depths of what one was hiding, sensing the feeling that they had locked up inside them. Someone who could unravel the deepest secrets of a suspect, seconds faster than him.

At the time of midnight, I was currently in the company of the great lion towards the place I now had a disliking to. The oblivious sounds of snores from the people around, making me envy of how they had freely slept the night with no worries. Albeit that thought, I was still grateful of how Aslan finally let me accompany him. I had forced him for hours on end to just walk along the path, with old friends named shadows following right behind us.

So peaceful yet so gloomy, the aura around us had given. Twinkling stars brightly lined up on the sky, tranquility served forcibly by them. Along with I, they were witnesses of what was to transpire. The eyes that will watch the loss of a great being, an entity of pure innocence.

“Company is to be expected soon.” He quietly spoke from beside me, myself nodding in recognition.

“Seems like I wasn't the only one who noticed your look earlier.” I mused, sensing a cautious girl awaiting for our footsteps to pass by the tent.

We continued trekking, walking past a suspecting Lucy, up a hill that leads to the path of the stone table. From then, we heard two footsteps following right behind us. Yet they weren't what filled my mind as of the moment.

An adventure was bound inside my brain, searching every nook and corner for a possible solution. There may be not enough solid statements laid upon me but there is, and always will be, an evidence located somewhere.

The Deep Magic is still a questionable thing for me as of now. It works in a way that has yet to be explained further that Aslan has still not given. Albeit the question of who made Jadis queen still lingered, I focused on what she had done to eliminate the possibility of having her way in taking traitors.