ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                     FOUR GIFTS THOU BEAR

FOUR GIFTS THOU BEAR. I had to admit that if you were to lead an entire kingdom, you would still get to experience some days of pure boredom. And guess what I did while I was in times of not having enough entertainment? Well, in permission of Aslan, or that's what I believed in as he was still not meeting us physically. I took my chance to enhance my abilities to see their capabilities.

Whilst I did get to explore the nature of my empathy, the only things I had accomplished were still quite limited. It only consisted of having to share, send, or even steal the feelings of a person, which I had already used in the battles. One advantage of this was to enhance a gullibility of a person so that a white manipulation could be effective. Sometimes, in need of quick escape from a strong hold of an enemy, I could gather the pain of the people surrounding myself, just like in the war with the Witch, and merge it to one until it forms big enough to send as a projectile that could jolt the target. Next would be to have the ability of knowing some locations of the people, but to activate it, I needed to be strongly connected to them. A link which consisted most of the Narnians in the castle, especially the Pevensies. Another leverage of it was that I could know a lurking danger if it were to approach us in a short distance.

But the thing I was highly proud of was the power to connect, the strength of my ability. Not on the people though but rather the objects. It took myself a year to study how I was able to be one with the gifts Father Christmas gave me, which made me have the idea of making my own. The properties that made me attached to them was the fact that they were made with literal magic. Except, for my limited knowledge, I only knew of little objects that carry it. So in the end, the thing I did was to focus a sole feeling into connecting the object of choice, to pour that very expression into giving it a little part of my stored power. And thus, I had the chance to create four different gifts that each took three and a half separate years.

Bracelets of Devotion. Albeit the fact of having a displeasure towards the general centaur, it still would not escape the fact that he has remained devoted despite our lack of following. He guided us to lead properly, pushed us to be at our full potential of taking responsibility in our kingdom. Hence, the flowing feeling inside of that object was loyalty. It had the property of being used as a shield, it being worn on both wrists of the user. I had thought that it best suited Oreius, for he was never one to bring with himself a shield.

Fans of Restraint. Some time in our history, Prince Rabadash of Calormen once asked for the hand of Susan but she politely refused. Due to his large ego, he had planned to attack Archenland in order to stop it from being in the way of him abducting the second Pevensie. Fortunately, four travellers named Aravis, Shasta, Hwin and Bree came from there and had quickly informed us of the nefarious schemes. Which led us to send our people to Archenland and had successfully stopped the raging battle to even start. In accordance to this however, some of the men managed to escape then attempted to slay the two Pevensie brothers but came next was the young cousin of Aravis named Alimash. The teen had almost sacrificed her own life for them, so for a gift of gratefulness, I gave her two hand fans that focused on the energy of control. It was made in order for her to calm her attitude of a walking time bomb. For half of the time, the five of them were rewarded of having to live freely under our reign, but Alimash had stayed to be in my training. So I taught her to think of the objects as an act of moving in a wind-like manner so she could have full control. Thus, she learned the Dance of the Twin Fans which I had taken inspiration from some of my ballet moves.