ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                    QUITE A FEW HAS happened whilst we continued our voyage beyond the vast waters of the Lone Islands

QUITE A FEW HAS happened whilst we continued our voyage beyond the vast waters of the Lone Islands. It all began after we boarded back here from the port of Narrowhaven, or more like they rode those awful longboats whilst I blessedly zapped away to the ship. The action received complaints from two males, one whom groaned how I was cheating and that I should've enjoyed the sail with him. And the other . . . well, let's just say it got another long talk where the fortunate face of Lucy came to rescue me from summarizing the recent happenings of my abilities.

All the while that happened, I had approached the six men whom I promised a reward to, and handed them a simple gift of showered luck. They profusely expressed their gratitude, myself just waving them off before getting snatched away by an extremely excited raven-haired boy. He carefully, but firmly, sat me beside him as he took care of the barnacles latched on the weapon we got from Lord Bern.

Throughout the days of it, everything seemed to just repeat in a similar cycle. I was being alternated between the lot of them, them being my sworn companions that seemed to be full of stories to share. Of course, there were still episodes of myself being pulled back to the real world where I'd add another masterpiece on the face of Harold, all the while contemplating what that scheming lion was up to. Time there moved at an oddly slower pace than here in Narnia that I still couldn't decipher its real turn, due to how it came up randomly without a specific sequence. Especially since everything was still unmoving, all except the skies.

“Stop doing that face,” This day, I finally made a move to at least progress with whatever I thought Aslan wanted, which was to train this energetic turkey. By that, maybe I'd make the lion happy and result in him to eventually reveal every truth behind my confusion. “You're supposed to clear your mind, not look like you're in the middle of discharging faeces.”

Jack's lips raised up to a pout, his eyes sending me pleading looks. Which I've now been very accustomed to from being stuck to this basic step for about half an hour now.

“No, not that look too.” I rolled my eyes at him, not minding the small incoherent mumbles he was releasing.

“I think you're starting to make the poor Lord rethink his choice of adoring you.” The familiar voice of Caspian arrived beside me, an amused expression on his face.

“I'd spare him,” Came my next response, observing how the boy was attempting to scrunch his face in concentration. “If only he'd stop jumbling my senses into irritation.”

Unintentionally! Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to yell.” He exclaimed but silenced by the end.

“Still a nuisance.”

“Lighten up, he's still young.” Caspian tried.

I turned to send him a narrowed look, “He's older than me by a year.”