ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                       THE SPARK OF FLAMES has always been one thing that I fell in spellbound

THE SPARK OF FLAMES has always been one thing that I fell in spellbound. It was something that enticed my attention hence why I always brought a matchbox with me. To ignite a fire held a sense of satisfaction, but even so, I was still careful of where I threw it. For I still had to avoid burning something especially while I was inside my home. Just forget about the burnt hair of our chauffeur then we'll be good to go.

Question upon question, I always wondered why I had been so enthralled at the sight of fire. Then all was answered. Because the first part of my prophecy has finally been revealed. Upon closer look, it was very easy to crack.

Vixens are another name for female foxes, which if we look at the spiritual meaning of them. We will see that they, in some beliefs, represent the sun and fire. Which explains how I was pursuing myself to have a liking of flames.

But why a fox, you may ask. Well, Aslan has once told me about the nature of the animal. How they are considered sly, cunning, and mostly called tricksters. And if I go back to how we managed to escape the Witch, we can see the deceit used in order to save our lives. Or was it because I had a good ability to lie? Nonetheless, a new puzzle has been unlocked, the cracking of my own destiny is slowly in progress.

By now, our huddle has been speeding through the forest. The path where we were headed was familiar, except this time, the heavy snow was absent. With every greens we passed by, the trees gossiped happily about something. Obviously it would be how their great king has been brought back to life.

As the brightness of the sun produced rays of light in every way of our path. My abilities were tingling with a new sense of strength, waiting impatiently to be released. It was confusing, seeing as it could only connect with emotions. That was until I found out it wasn't coming from my capabilities. Rather they came from both of the weapons Father Christmas has gifted me. The sword was puffing out smokes of fiery perseverance, magnetizing my hand to hold onto it. My second gift did the same, but this time with a more powerful force. It buzzed with longing to be released, wanting to be in motion. And that made me all the more curious to see what it had in store.

“Where are we going?” Susan's voice sounded right behind me. On multiple times has she almost fell over due to her obedience on my order of not touching me. But she lived, she remained on her seat despite the situations.

When distance has been covered, a visible castle could now be seen in our line of sight. I could sense the weakening state of the structure from afar, bringing a satisfied smirk on my face.

“Hold on!” Aslan announced, hastening his running more. With that, hands suddenly wrapped on my shoulders. Myself wiggling around in hopes of removing it but instead only received a tighter grip.