ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                             MYTHS STEERING TOWARDS ANOTHER is best to describe the act I was suddenly forced into

MYTHS STEERING TOWARDS ANOTHER is best to describe the act I was suddenly forced into. It is in yourself to believe in something that are said to be mere fairytales, but it wasn't a big deal especially if I was also recently mentioned to be one. From the moment I awoke after being unconscious, I was fairly surprised with how I wasn't staring right at my passed corpse. Because how in the world did I just land myself in the middle of a forest where all my injuries were wrapped neatly in bandages.

My brain racked the memories of what had transpired last night, only remembering how I fell into sleep after I had clashed my bracelets. It felt like there was something temporarily missing inside my mind, still having difficulty in processing what really happened after the gates were closed.

Standing up from my position, my eyes just now focused itself on the makeshift roof of where I was laid. I searched for the healing wounds on my body, eyebrow furrowing when I saw no trace of an arrow lodged there.

“Your Majesty?” A deep voice snapped myself out of my confusion, facing a faun who just entered my covered vicinity. He quickly bowed respectfully before rushing outside, my ears catching how he was calling some names that were familiar.

“She's awake?” Another male had questioned, multiple footsteps nearing my spot. Upon seeing their faces, I then tilted my head slightly in puzzlement.

“Am I dead?” Who knew those words were the first thing to come out of my mouth, receiving amused chuckles from the varied lot.

Just before me were ten Narnians that my brain finally recalled were the ones left inside the castle. They were the group I could have sworn were those I had failed to lead into safety. Four knightly mice were humbly staring up at me, just behind them stood three joyful fauns. On a little bit to the left was a curious dwarf, happiness filling his strings despite his face being grumpy. My eyes travelled to the tallest one in the group, the recognizable minotaur standing proudly in front of me. Asterius was the one who held the gates open for the others to exit freely, ignoring the struggles of carrying a huge weight just for his companions to be safe.

“Do we look like we're dead?” The dwarf sarcastically threw back, getting a harsh shove from one of the fauns.

“It depends if you want to be. We could make you one right now,” Of course I wouldn't be one to shut my own mouth, barking right back at his statement. I then faced the only centaur in the group, recollecting him as one of Glenstorm's three sons. “How long have I been dozing off?”

“Not too long,” Rainstone replied, my gaze turning to how none of us had a single piece of armour. “You had only small cuts and bruises on your arms, prompting your recovery to be faster in speed.”