ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

    THIS IS SO BORING

THIS IS SO BORING. Legitimately complete and utter unsatisfying as supposed to every other day that I have been called here to carefully observe. If this was how I'm meant to spend my busy morrows here in Aslan's How, then I must say it would have been a lot nicer to just travel the whole world of Narnia just to receive some sort of entertainment. Because this right here has been going on everyday that I forget they even have lives with how repeatedly they move.

As of the given moment, I was sitting on a rock whilst watching people train if ever a battle was to take place. The centaurs were the ones that had most of my applause as they have always been the type to be competent in the field of strategies. Others however were quite clumsy on their moves, most of them coming from the dwarves who had wasted their advantage of size. Trumpkin was the one I had to commend with how he used that tactic to ease in his moves, proving successful of how he can manage to win a fight. But enough of the argument, the mice were admittedly the best ones in the whole grounds, the pride they had whilst holding their blades was the most advanced I've ever seen. The knight name that they had was well earned, even I had to cheer for their great works.

Did I even need to talk about the ones who told me to observe? Because as far as I can see, Peter has been very inexpert of his wielding which has been the result of being stripped from it for a whole year. His brother, titled best swordsman of Narnia, was honestly rusty at first but then immediately got the hang of it once more. My judgement was unbiased towards my husband, he was just truthfully good with his blade even with some lack of practice. Both Pevensie sisters were quite effective in their motions, still having the same spark they once had when we were reigning the whole Cair Paravel.

Caspian was assigned to spar with the blonde, them agreeing on a silent competition of who was finest. Albeit not stating it audibly, all of the people around us had an understanding of the tension circling the two that it was too pressurized to stand near them. While the Prince was proficient in handling his weapon, it still made Peter gain some sort of superiority due to his advancement of years before. Since we were technically adults now so we obviously had more to give than how we looked.

"I don't understand how he hasn't adjusted yet, it's already been a few days that he's practiced." Susan stated from beside me, keeping an eye towards her brother. The boys were moving stealthily, breathing heavily with how it's been the third time they had a rematch.

"Well, Prince Caspian is good too, maybe they're just very tied with their strength?" Said the innocent girl on my other side, ever the optimist this one was. She's been very supportive of everyone despite the circumstances, keeping a smile on her face to cheer those who were exhausted.

"Do you not have a single bad bone in your body?" I placed my chin to rest on the palm of my hand with disinterest. I've been sat here for too long that my body was quite used to the small aches from not moving. Even though I was tasked to observe, never has Peter given me the chance to tell them what they lacked. So what of the whole purpose of sending me here?