ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                         YOU KNOW THAT FEELING when you know that you're about to die? But you just continue onward despite that knowledge because you made a choice to help someone so stupid? Yeah, another day, another healthy deci...

YOU KNOW THAT FEELING when you know that you're about to die? But you just continue onward despite that knowledge because you made a choice to help someone so stupid? Yeah, another day, another healthy decision. A day in a life of Ophelia Wellington.

As we entered inside the blizzard temple, an overwhelming feeling embraced my entirety. A huge amount of strings attempted to connect themselves on the latch of my link. Making me visibly frown from the uncomfortable aura.

"So basically, you just led me here to accompany you in devouring some turkish delight, correct?" I questioned slowly, wanting him to carefully understand what his suggestion sounded like.

He nodded from beside me, gulping at the statues we passed by. His breathing pattern became ragged with every glance he took, eyes widening with a gasp when he saw an oddly structured giant figure. Oh, so now he's showing fear? Okay, cool.

My eyes zeroed on the aforementioned statues. Scanning them only to realize that they weren't nonliving. It was the source of the unwelcoming empathy. They were live figures trapped inside a frozen state. And what are the odds that I'd soon be like them? Hopefully I'll have enough time to strike a pose.

Edmund walked forward into the sea of unmoving creatures, stopping once more when his foot hit a bunch of chipped wood. They were dark in color, slightly damp but also had charcoal engraved on the edges of it. A possible bonfire spot.

The boy picked up one of the piled wood, raising it to the direction of the immobilized animal near him. Rolling my eyes, I surveyed the surroundings in a more cleared detail. Taking in the air that filled my system with an unpleasant feeling.

If these sculptures were still alive, that would mean they were once the inhabitant of narnia. 'There's few that go through them gates that come out again.' Mr. Beaver once mused. But if these creatures knew about that, why would they come here in the first place? ‘They'll have taken him to the Witch's now.’

Tumnus was charged with High Treason for being with the enemies of the Queen. Which means these were her known traitors caught by her secret police—

A loud yelp interrupted my thoughts, harsh growling following the surprised sound. I snapped my attention to two figures on the ground. How in the world did he manage to get in danger in a matter of seconds?

“Be still stranger or you'll never move again,” A deep raspy voice filled the entire surroundings, his words full of nothing but warning. “Who are you?”

“I'm Edmund! I met the Queen of the woods. She told me to come back here!” The snarls of the wolf continued, having doubts of what he just heard. Although what seemed to do the trick was the boy's next words. “I'm a son of Adam.”