ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                              CONTRARY TO BEING attuned to the mystical fire-flowers, the girl's abilities had been on the hue of yellow

CONTRARY TO BEING attuned to the mystical fire-flowers, the girl's abilities had been on the hue of yellow. But it was certainly only right, as the plants grew on the mountains where they were being blessed by the glowing ember of gold. Her hands were hasty to set to work, not sparing a midget of second as she headed straight to those that needed her.

Pristine with a homey colour of pastels such as teal and white, the healing sanctuary had the most cleanest facilities to exist. With rows and stacks of shelves delicately raised to the sides, filled to the brim with arrays of jars that contained vital liquids of nature. The beds which were slightly crumpled held people that were quick to rise from their positions and go on with their days, the process of being aided going smoothly.

“Is this really necessary?” Maya was frowning heavily, letting the people scan her body. “I mean don't get me wrong. I'm thankful and all but I do believe I've gone past the dying stage now.”

“We must see to it that you're truly unharmed.” One of them softly nudged her arms, testing if there would be any pained reaction.

“I'm perfectly—” She exasperatedly twisted all her joints, even standing up to show them she was well to jump. “—fine! See?”

You should not do s— Your Majesty!” The healer stopped her sentence and bowed respectfully, addressing the person whom just entered the room.

“Well done, Mary. I shall take care of this now, thank you.” She was youthful, entirely juvenile. Her auburn hair fell down below her shoulders in a classy length, like air was blowing it away despite being inside the walls. Kindness was present, it always was, in her dazzling blue eyes, a perfect smile on her beautiful freckled face.

The Mender approached the seated blonde, letting her comforting gaze settle on her form. In her own vision, the colours had lowered and dimmed, a brilliant yellow outlining the whole body. Then as she moved her gaze to the knee, some part there was eliciting a darker orange, letting her see the problem. She then crouched down to place her palms there, like her brother's own, circular scriptures visualized from there but in a yellow tone.

“Although the plant had healed your wounds to an extent, a slight sprain might still be present from it.” A warm feeling reverberated and tickled the joint of Maya, hearing a little string being strum in goodwill. The glimmer in the eye of the youngest supreme had then dispersed, a valiant grin still etched on her lips.

“Thank you, Queen Lucy.” Breathed the pirate, poking the healed part of her leg. Celeste, who had been the one to accompany her here, nodded gratefully at the royal as they received a commendation for saving her. Both Persephone and Ayanaelle had to leave due to their chore in the village, leaving the oldest of the Aqua Three to stay here.