ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪxᴇɴ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                       IF A TRAIN COMPARTMENT has two noisy teenagers inside it, what were you supposed to do? Well, some would smile at them and politely ask if it was all right to join their company

IF A TRAIN COMPARTMENT has two noisy teenagers inside it, what were you supposed to do? Well, some would smile at them and politely ask if it was all right to join their company. To prove an immeasurable kindness by sharing a small comfort to the talkative mood of the duo.

That was just with them, of course. But me? I started my day being woken by my grandfather who had miraculously taken into account that he was approving of my walk for today, which he had initially turned down plenty of times. Perhaps it had something to do with the death-defying bargain I had offered him. One that included going along with him for three whole months as we travel the lands and solve the mysteries he thought were intriguing. Jokes on him though. If he played that way then I shall do him dirty in causing some scandalous acts whilst we journey onwards.

Although back to the matter at hand, I reached forward and purposely banged the door open. The two teens snapped their attention towards the booming noise, seeing my form which I had straightened confidently. With chin levelled high with blunt radiance, I dramatically trailed my gaze to their slumped postures. And partnered with a scrutinizing raised eyebrow, my conveyance of the Wellington entrance fit perfectly.

Bringing a clucking heel to step inside the miniscule room, I provided an answer to the earlier question that I had presented. It was enough of them to react as I gave them an expectant look, a scowl lining my features like the mock proud person I was raised to be.

Folding my hands neatly in front of me, I gave them a little nudge to what they must do. “Have you ever heard of a burnt skin?” To which they confusedly shook their heads at, making me click my tongue. “Well then congratulations, you shall personally see it yourself at my count. One . . . two . . ,” Still anxiously awaiting of what would happen, I decided to make it clearer. “You wouldn't like it if I'd reach three, trust me.”

Contentedly, I kindly moved aside as they fearfully took their belongings, zooming out of the door with horror-stricken personalities. Humming with a triumphant smirk, I then settled myself inside with a simple stroll. Wouldn't you agree if I said kids these days are so willingly generous? Bless them.

Rolling the wheels of my baggage, I carried them and placed them accordingly to their designated spots. Next folding my skirt to take a seat then bask in my deserving peace as I glanced outside the windo—

“Hello there, mayhaps we share this fine compartment with you?” A male of baritone voice sounded from the entrance, prompting my attention to flicker towards the sound with an irritated scowl. Narrowing my eyes at them, I openly looked them from up to down.

They were cheerily grinning, that ever-positive expressions etched on their faces which they had projected variously. The one who spoke was a blonde lad with straight hair, sending me a teasing beam. Next to him was a short girl, preferably the youngest, who was bouncing on her toes as she excitedly waved at me. An older female, with a closed book in her hand, peeked from behind her brother with a simper.