ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                   AN INTENSE FEELING REVERBERATED from the depths of her abilities, climbing at her base of worry like snakes slithering with venom

AN INTENSE FEELING REVERBERATED from the depths of her abilities, climbing at her base of worry like snakes slithering with venom. It was like she was placed in a box that had walls slowly caving in, the oxygen dispersing away making it hard to breathe. For some, it was like a description of a panic attack, but it wasn't the case on this one. Because Ophelia Wellington was never one to be afraid of something that would make her fully frightened, she was just merely concerned for the life of her people.

Lining along the whole field outside Aslan's How were the Narnians preparing for the plans of the High King. The siblings were standing by the front, all wrapped in their own armours that protected themselves.

"To make use of this is an honour," Glenstorm bowed respectfully at the girl once she'd successfully clasped two bracelets on his wrists. Just like her's the first time, it released the satisfying sound of clicking acceptance. "But know that I shall return it immediately if the path goes misguided."

"Then I'll accept it for your assurance." The known vixen smiled softly, feeling a sense of security whenever she was near the centaur. It reminded her dearly of the first general Narnian, seeing him grow outside the shoes of his ancestors.

"I'll take your word, Your Excellency." He bended one last time before excusing himself, going to talk to the other troops.

It was far in the night, the skies dark in colour. The sun has fallen asleep in the horizon a few hours ago, lunar's expense lighting up their journey of uncertainty. Everything was planned out by Peter, those who didn't agree still falling into accompanying the attack.

An arm then wrapped itself on her waist, the presence of the boy snapping her out of her thoughts. "Are you certain you don't want my sword?"

"I'll do fine without it," She looked up at him, seeing his worried gaze staring right back at her. "Besides, it's better to be lightweight in order to sneak inside the castle."

"There's no use countering your objective, is there?" Shaking her head at him, he just sighed in defeat. "I'll stay safe if you do."

"And I you." After that, they had to go separate ways, both getting called to position with their assigned rides. When they stood in their spots, heads then nodded at each other before they were raised to fly away.

The absence of the morning seemed to be working in their advantage, a thick mist of clouds masking the forms of two gryphons flying towards the towers of the castle.

A guard was inattentively walking in circles by it, suddenly getting snatched by a huge winged-creature. The action was quickly followed by two human figures dropping on the tower floor, Edmund hurriedly going by the edge to scan the vicinity. Once it was seen clear, he raised his flashlight to signal the others.