ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                         HERE I THOUGHT THESE idiots wouldn't get noisier, but even wittiful people can think wrong, right? Or if we use the terms of my grandfather; I'd confess that I have been blind as a mole, but it is better to...

HERE I THOUGHT THESE idiots wouldn't get noisier, but even wittiful people can think wrong, right? Or if we use the terms of my grandfather; I'd confess that I have been blind as a mole, but it is better to learn wisdom late than never to learn it at all. Nothing more pleasant than to start your day with a classic Sherlock Holmes quotation.

But that doesn't change the fact that I currently had a little distaste towards my new-found capability. Without even opening their mouths, it's like I was in a whole new dimension where you didn't need to speak in order to be heard; If that was even understandable. In my little satisfaction however, it is good that I have already been told about this. Because when Aslan was flowing his ability through me, important data was passed. And these were the information about a list of my possible skills whenever I would get them, so that I could train it much more easier. If that doesn't scream being the favourite to you then I don't know what will. Well, it was probably Lucy who holds that title but I really didn't care that much.

Right now, I was blessed with the discovery of the many branches of my ability, which is named Clairaudience. A skill that gives me mixed feelings, quite literally. This one allows me to display the ability of not only feeling emotions, but also hear the heightened thoughts associated with that specific emotion. It, however, isn't Telepathy as this ability gives me a chance to only get visionary echoes related to the person's emotion and not read full memories.

The best part is how I get to hear the lovely thoughts of Peter, please note the sarcasm. Trust me, the brain of this boy is so full of politics, reigning, especially his ego that I was three seconds away from just running off to a secluded area where I'd be safe from all social interactions. Okay, calm down Phel, just focus on what the lion showed you. Deep breaths, concentrate, then turn the mental switch off.

“Wow.” Lucy awed at the sight of lined up centaurs, all of which brandished their swords then sequenced into a raised position. The action was pleasing to watch, very honour–filled that made the Pevensies feel very worthy.

As they all started walking, Caspian suddenly stopped from his steps. A frown was etched onto his face, letting the four siblings walk under the blades of glory. I, who was originally by the back of when the five of them walked in a line, just stood beside him until he decided to trail after them. Prophesied or not, it is not a duty but common decency of a person to at least give a kind stranger a midget of benign. Especially since it seems that my supposedly royal companions aren't taking notice of the discomfort of who we were supposed to be helping. Oh, to be an empath is a pain in the arse.

Patting his back reassuringly, I just gave him a lazy smile. “Don't feel too somber, just let those bloody imbeciles feel special for now. Everyone knows how much their deflated prides need it.”