ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟʟɪꜱɪᴏɴ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                        AND THEN EVERYTHING WENT down the drain, efforts seemingly fruitless as the small celebration turned into an abrupt war preparation

AND THEN EVERYTHING WENT down the drain, efforts seemingly fruitless as the small celebration turned into an abrupt war preparation. Yet none of them really went on full shock with the matter, considering how they were already expecting such thing to happen.

“Be ready!” The blonde high king screamed towards the stationed archers, having an intense eye contact with his sister. Her hand unconsciously travelled to her neck, gripping the divine accessory laced on there. It had only been a few hours after the professor had given her the Dwam Pendant to use, knowing she'd need it if everything would go south.

“Peter!” Caspian exclaimed, pointing to the upcoming soldiers headed the Pevensie's way.

The oldest sibling went alarmed by it, rushing forward to clash blades with the Telmarine. He grunted as he thrust his sword, slashing it immediately when he had the chance. Facing backwards, he then nodded at the Narnians. “Go!”

By a few distance away, General Glozelle had reached the idled troops. He raised his sword up in the air, signalling for all them to begin their training. It resulted with the armoured men to pull on the catapults, launching large boulders to speed their ways to the How's direction.

Rock after rock, Edmund observed them hit his own side, feeling the low rumble of the heavy weight. Some of the creatures went smashed by it, decreasing the number of their people. The two brothers stood in front them all, seeing how the Telmars were now ordered to launch attack.

“Archers to the ready!” Susan managed to scream after all the loaded noises, nocking an arrow. It was followed by the troops beside her, heeding carefully for the next request.

As the enemies reached a certain line on the sight of Peter, he then turned to look at Caspian. The prince nodded in understanding, riding his horse to head over his own station along with Glenstorm. Over the slope then under the structure, they both entered inside the vicinity. Lines of creatures were waiting patiently for their turns, perking up upon the sight of the boy.

“Narnians!” The rightful heir raised his item, ignoring the echoing damage of boulders on their area. By the swish of the torch in his hand, all of them then went to hurtle forward. “Charge!”

Shiver giving battle cries raged deafeningly to his ears, leading all the men to dash ahead. Three consecutive horns sounded from up top, the cue that would initiate the start of their plan.

“One, two . . .” Peter muttered under his breath, staring fiercely at the storming sea of Telmarine soldiers.

A warm red hue was illuminating the dimmed room from below, lighting up the path of the other team. Each of them had their own weapons on their grips, equipped to fight for their freedom. “Three, four . . .”