ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                  TO REIGN CAIR PARAVEL took a dreadful amount of time to master especially if you had to have that stoic centaur general glaring at you for having some sort of fun

TO REIGN CAIR PARAVEL took a dreadful amount of time to master especially if you had to have that stoic centaur general glaring at you for having some sort of fun. The others has been stripped off their ability to complain once they've gotten used to leading, much to the satisfaction of Oreius. Myself, however, has been a major pain in his arse despite already knowledgeable of how to be a reliable Queen due to causing some chaos in the castle. If Aslan were to see this, he'd be very proud of me . . . not?

Needless to say, I've given the poor Narnian a week of rest from having to scold me. Though it wouldn't be long before I start another object to rise in the scorching beauty brought by my matchsticks. Mostly because an obvious blonde cretin has been sending me on tiring duties that I've been told to do without complain. Why even title him High King if he wasn't high, right? It should've been sober King. Oh, I love my witty jokes.

For now, a certain moron has finally received the request he's been asking for ever since we've known each other. I have no idea why he even wants to have this kind of training too when he's already forced me to teach him sword–fighting. Either that was due to myself having some tactics of where to successfully hit or that I was just the most advanced in training, I took it only for the thought that it was a compliment to my sharpness in battle.

“But how?” Edmund asked once more, shuffling on his two feet. We were outside of the castle, stood firmly at a balcony that overlooked countless of Narnians doing what they pleased.

“Use your brain, you fool. Not just your eyes,” The moment his eyes rolled was also when I raised my hand to smack his nape. His complaints went to deaf ears, whining about how I've been painfully bullying him. “Edward, it's been a year and a half yet I still worry for your intelligence.”

Offense blanketed his whole face when he faced me, mouth agape that made me internally cackle. “Yeah! And all this time, you haven't even slipped to say my name at least once.”

“But I don't know your name.” My brows drew together at that, an innocent confusion glowing from my face.

“It's Edmund!” His frustration released a chuckle from my lips, happy to be back in my true nature of annoying everyone.

“I really don't care,” I raised my hands when he went to speak again, wanting our main goal to be top priority. My eyes scanned the array of visible Narnians, trying to pick out someone that can be predicted easily. Upon landing on a faun walking by, I narrowed my eyes then decided to discreetly point him out. “We'll start with that faun over there. You have about a few minutes to carefully watch him then give me your observations afterwards .”

A mere nod was what he replied with, eyes now solely focused on who I pointed out. His face was scrunched up in full concentration, lessening his blinking to not miss a movement from the faun.