ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴏᴜɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                    THE COLD OF THE water stood no chance as the burn of his touch allowed me peace

THE COLD OF THE water stood no chance as the burn of his touch allowed me peace. Enveloped under the mocking depths of teal liquid granted me the chance to see how one by one, the floating furniture faded into nothingness as brightness slowly but surely began to lighten the pressure of being stuck underneath. Ripples of the tide worked hard on pushing my body away from my guide yet it seemed as if his grip poured down continuous promises to my ears and led me to swim up where we could escape the hands of death.

My breathing became more and more deprived of air, making panic furiously blanket my sense of thinking. It rattled my bones until I began unconsciously shaking, a cry echoing inside my head as my vision became blinded by fear. The feeling almost allowed me to fall to the pits of despair, wanting me to let go and let everything succumb my entirety until I feel the heaviness of losing hope. That feeling grew stronger, more tempting, more forceful, clouding my head with blockage until it suddenly snapped away as air refreshingly entered my system.

Large gulps of oxygen was what I took, was what every single one of us took. My hands were desperately clutching onto the person who held me, finding him as the source of my steadiness. Like he noticed my action, he tightened his arms around my form with a mutter of pure comfort.

That was until we heard Lucy shout for us to swim away as a large shadow blocked the rays of sunlight, casting darkness to fall unto us as the waves pushed us farther away. My senses were too distracted to even focus on how bodies jumped from the massive ship behind us, wanting nothing more than get out of this cursed situation.

“Edmund, Phel, it's Caspian!” The girl from a few distance exclaimed breathlessly, my ears still ringing from the drowning splashes of water. My guide stopped swimming away, halting both of our actions and looked towards her direction. He smiled suddenly with a joyous touch, but was still keen on keeping him and I to stay afloat the surface.

“It's all right folks, you're safe now.” A man in front of us reassured, myself just ignoring them and focused on keeping me above the water.

“We're in Narnia?” Edmund questioned in disbelief, his smile growing larger into a grin. And because of his momentary awe, his grip shortly loosened. Making me become pulled below slightly before he secured it again in realization.

“Oh, just kill me already, why don't you?!” I spat out the water that I unwillingly got in my mouth, giving him my attempt of a glare. He gave me an apologetic look while beginning to follow the man in front of us.

Just where the place Lucy was, a familiar male's voice replied, “Yes, you're in Narnia!”

If only it was on different circumstances, I would have smiled at the fact that I was back here. Even give them my blessings and surround everyone with a positive energy. But now, the only thing in my mind was how I hoped to have never even arrived with them and stayed in that awful house by the ownership of the lizard. Who is, speaking of which, spouting things that I daresay also fills my mind as of the moment.