ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                             PROPHECIES WERE REALITIES, that statement was for sure

PROPHECIES WERE REALITIES, that statement was for sure. Any vision, however unbelievable or maybe too simple always happened in real life after she would foresee it. There were times, but extremely few, where the destined scene was altered to a pleasing turn. But for this one, Susan had not known what was in store for them. Which was what scared her the most. As her abilities provided her with the chance to change the future, or do some certain things to stray it away from happening. And this one was far from ever shifting. It was too unpredictable.

Susan paced worriedly in her room then sighed, she had just finished writing another prophecy to a parchment. It was one about a dryad who goes through tragic loss but overcomes it by her dreams. The female didn't even know where or who these people were anymore, she just mindlessly let her hands guide her then forget about it after she rolls the piece of paper.

Walking towards the large window that peers outside her tower, she stared everywhere. Despite living here for years now, she couldn't get over the beauty whenever she takes her time to enjoy the scenery. The four structures were incredibly built, no sign of dissatisfaction on the exteriors. It had the right shapes that complimented each other, rough on the bottom then smoothens as it reaches the very top. There was a castle-like feel to the place, but it was much enchanting than the kingdom settled elsewhere.

But what she loved the most was not the overgrown vines that never withered, or the seeming shimmer which made it more pristine. It was the sapphire tint that basked the entire grounds, the work of the Blue Sun from above the fountain. Never had it failed to mesmerize her, always giving her something to be prideful of. The magical properties it showered her with was her favourite part, getting renewed even if she had gone through the most tiring days ever. Perhaps this was the effect brought by the old soul, the most gifted out of them all.

Her eyes closed as she felt arms encircle her waists, unconsciously bringing her head to lay on the body's shoulders. His musky smell invaded her nose with a welcoming embrace, warmth strengthening from both the figure and the Blue Sun.

“Of utmost beauty, my love.” It was deep, as euphonious as any sound she's ever liked.

“How was it with the council?” Susan smiled as she felt lips lay itself on her temples, opening her lids to glance at the charming allure of the male.

“Not as tiring now that I've reached here,” The King of the land wiggled his dark eyebrows. “How could I not? When I'm taking advantage of my most exquisite mood booster.”

Rolling her eyes playfully, she unclasped from his hold, swaying towards the shelves on the wall. “You should marry the empress' home then.”

“You know I meant you.” He chuckled with a groan, following her actions of floundering about.