ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜꜰꜰᴏᴏɴ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                A GOOD MORNING INDEED has this day rewarded myself

A GOOD MORNING INDEED has this day rewarded myself. Well, considering how most of our schedules have been quite cleared now, it's obviously worth to celebrate. All we've been doing was to assist the Narnians adjust back to being in civilization, making sure to give them all the support due to some still being afraid of being seen by the Telmarines. Believe me when I say the dwarves were the most difficult ones to deal with, considering how they were those who didn't easily trust the most. But Aslan took care of that part of course, he's always really been a massive help with everything.

Just a few days after we settled inside the Telmar castle, we all headed down to make an appearance in the camp. As expected, the people there were all very welcoming and were joyous of our visit. Them having such strong belief about the tale of the kings and queens of old, also of the great Aslan. Later on our stay, Edmund adamantly suggested we held the funeral of Alimash, making sure to make it as grand as her. The girls were truly happy with the decision, letting out all of their gratefulness for the mystical leader. It was a peaceful day of silent mourning, also us being toured around the absolute beauty of the whole area.

When we returned back to the castle, we were greeted with the sight of Narnians getting along well with the people. It was a delightful thing to see, making our hearts melt in contentment. We soon got lost in our own things and decided to settle down early for today's big event.

I opened the door to exit the shower room, already clothed in one of my regular dresses. My eyes scanned the messy, unmade bed in front of me, releasing a tut of annoyance. The room was quite empty and silent, making me initially think that Edmund has already left to the great hall. That was until I heard a small thump inside the large wardrobe, biting my lip in amusement. Deciding to just ignore him there, I went along to fix the sheets.

My mind went back to when I had a very long talk with Peter, mentally smiling in pride. Although the blonde goblin did sneakily get out of the topic after five whole minutes, desperately changing it to how he was able to hold my sword. Yes, I just gave him his way, telling how it was him that made himself carry the weapon. It was one more thing that obviously made his ego go bigger, even arrogantly going around the castle to show everyone how he was worthy of wielding it. Behind his back, however, I made my way to Aslan. I spent hours of convincing the lion about something and soon finally getting him to agree about it.

It took me until a few more minutes to finish my early preparations, standing by the mirror to straighten the wrinkles I could see on my outfit. Smiling in content, I was about to head towards the door when I remembered a certain moron inside the closet. I walked silently to get there, making sure to make no noise. Gently opening it, I snorted loudly at the sight of him curled into a ball. He was snoring quietly by the corner wall, peacefully slumbering away his plan.