ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜʙᴏx ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                     TIME WENT BY AND more distance became covered by us, the others were still bewildered with the fact that what Lucy had told them was real

TIME WENT BY AND more distance became covered by us, the others were still bewildered with the fact that what Lucy had told them was real. Their amazement not going away even when what they were seeing were just not so unique forests covered with snow. They sometimes came to small stops to play in the snow, shooting each other with the white dusts filled with unknown magic that I still couldn't decipher. Whistles reverberated from the breeze, creating a sonorous of a somewhat peaceful melody. Leaves rustled on the trees despite being covered by thick icicles. They were full of life, their energies becoming more and more open as the minutes passed by.

Peter's laugh suddenly echoed from the rear, myself glancing at him to see his running figure heading to the front. A mischievous grin immediately formed on my face as an entertaining thought filled my mind. Discreetly sticking out my foot, I positioned myself on the correct side, estimating where he would go through. Because how else would you remove the boredom than to trip this, oh so, charismatic male. Twice in one day, I'm on a roll.

As Peter's figure tumbled down the hill with laughter filled groans, chuckles harmonized with the howls of the wind, Lucy and Susan holding their stomachs from seeing Peter face-plant on the snow by the end of his roll. I glanced to my side, also seeing Edmund happily snickering at his favourite brother's fall. You're welcome.

Amidst our painful walk of shame, Lucy was rambling about all the lovely things she had done with the faun. How they scurried along with their little tea parties, that there were some music that was delightful to dance to, and that the design of his little house was exquisite. I'm surprised she's done all of that from all the time she'd left to come here, which were seconds.

“You'll love it there, his house is warm, colorful, and—” Her breath suddenly hitched as we finally arrived to the view of the most majestic entrance to the structure. Wow. If this is how he lives then I think we'd get along pretty well.

“Absolute destruction. I love it, when can we meet him?” I mused as silence blanketed the whole group then getting rudely ignored when they ran after the girl's alarmed sprint to the house.

“Lucy!” Peter called after, all of them following her inside the house in a haste while I took my time to walk slowly towards the said faun's settlement.

Arriving at the entrance, I watched with careful eyes the scene of a whole wreckage. He lives here? Oh well, I'm not here to judge. We all have our tastes. His' just so happened to be a whole lot of broken furniture with scratches aligning the wall. Classy.

I raised my fist to the slanted door that was hanging off its hinges, loudly knocking three times. This received flinches from the group, all of them looking at me with baffled expressions. Giving them a small shrug, I stepped inside the room.