ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                               HOW DOES ONE end a story? To what truth must be wrapped up to signify the final bit of a journey? Perhaps I'd be required to even speak of a short summary or a little statement of what transpired amidst the last hour...

HOW DOES ONE end a story? To what truth must be wrapped up to signify the final bit of a journey? Perhaps I'd be required to even speak of a short summary or a little statement of what transpired amidst the last hours of our stay here. And so I shall give a narrative, both for the knowledge of the people, and for the remembrance of myself.

Right after we had placed the constellation with utmost security, all just seemed to disperse lowly until we basked under the feeling of triumph. As the portal closed, the bodies of Susan and Peter had to be sent back to where they initially were, unfortunately they could not join us during our little cheer of noticing how humans came back from the mist.

Not long after, we had to part with the elves of much grace and elegance, as they too had only been with us through the sparking transport. So they had to return back to the camp, to check the people, also the surroundings. Which may or may not have been taken care of by me after I exited the Temple of Luna. Aslan had been there to greet me the moment I awoke, welcoming me back with comforting warmth, easing me up right after I had to experience the entire pain of the memories.

We spent some time there to just converse with each other, not even knowing that others were battling with a large serpent that some idiot decided to imagine. Amidst our talking, I had came to the part of voicing my worries regarding what would happen to the camp. He told me to just relax, then admitted that when time resumes, the destruction will be reversed and repair all of the damages. So a whomping hurray escaped me from that simple answer.

Oh but I, we, did exchange a beautiful adieu with the ladies though, they were very good sports. Despite the little marks on their skins, the still shone under the sunlight with smiles on their faces. Esmeray made it her mission to have a spout with Reepicheep that I did not wish to know about. Nesrin just gushed off to the sides about how adorable Lucy was and may have flustered the poor girl. They were positive enough that it made me satisfied of ever meeting them.

Then I had to say goodbye to the two, which were Lara and Jordan. Well the latter was close to tears, but was prominently joyful of our renewed bond. I told her to send my regards to the others where she nodded rapidly. And there enters Lara, that definite picture of Alimash, grinning at me with a playful wiggle to her eyebrows. Well, she embraced me. I pusher her. She was sweaty. But then hugged her again as her face soured to a pleasing pinch. She released some colourful words that I briefly commended her at, even giving out suggestions of how to attack a person using a heel.

“So, what was it like?” Edmund rowed the boat along with Caspian. His other arm, even when he was having difficulties with holding the paddle, was tight around me so that ‘I wouldn't escape his hold’. “When Aslan changed you back?”